HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .

Landing flips + grind, finger position help??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Tecate
Setup : Berlinwood classic
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

Yellowood Z2 Spanish Flag
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 pm

so, i always have this problem of doing a flip + like for example a 5-0 (or any other grind, slide) i end up with my fingers not really well positioned and sometimes even doing other grind or slide that i didn't actually minded lol, so i was thinking if you guys could help me with any tip or even a video, i would appreciate it a lot awkward

sorry for my ingles vatos silent

Last edited by Dioginho on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yolo)
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:03 pm

@Dioginho wrote:
so, i always have this problem of doing a flip + like for example a 5-0 (or any other grind, slide) i end up with my fingers not really well positioned and sometimes even doing other grind or slide that i didn't actually minded lol, so i was thinking if you guys could help me with this with any tip or even a video, i would appreciate it a lot awkward

Practice doing kickflips to manuals on flat, then just pop a lil higher onto a rail and boom, you got it

As for tailslides, those are still tricky for me but just a tip for the future, practice doing half varial flips on flat so you get comfortable with landing in that position

Back to top Go down
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

TD wides
Winkler Wheels

TD wides
Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:54 am

@Jared wrote:
@Dioginho wrote:
so, i always have this problem of doing a flip + like for example a 5-0 (or any other grind, slide) i end up with my fingers not really well positioned and sometimes even doing other grind or slide that i didn't actually minded lol, so i was thinking if you guys could help me with this with any tip or even a video, i would appreciate it a lot awkward

Practice doing kickflips to manuals on flat, then just pop a lil higher onto a rail and boom, you got it

As for tailslides, those are still tricky for me but  just a tip for the future, practice doing half varial flips on flat so you get comfortable with landing in that position

thanks jared, i've been practicing all day cool

Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm

wide decks will help also. just keep on practicing.. thats the best tip. You won't get them perfect over night. good luck happy

@JRizzle wrote:
Jheeze I think I would have creamed my pants if that stuff was out when I was like 12/13!

@Jaymes wrote:
I don't want none of that homemade hack job with welds that look like a monkey did it
Back to top Go down
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

TD wides
Winkler Wheels

TD wides
Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm

@meekin wrote:
wide decks will help also. just keep on practicing.. thats the best tip. You won't get them perfect over night. good luck happy

So true, thanks very happy

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   

Back to top Go down

Landing flips + grind, finger position help??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Trick Tips and How To's-