HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Landing flips + grind, finger position help??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Monterrey Mexico
Companies : Tecate
Setup : Berlinwood classic
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

Yellowood Z2 Spanish Flag
TD wides
Winkler Wheels



PostSubject: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 pm

so, i always have this problem of doing a flip + like for example a 5-0 (or any other grind, slide) i end up with my fingers not really well positioned and sometimes even doing other grind or slide that i didn't actually minded lol, so i was thinking if you guys could help me with any tip or even a video, i would appreciate it a lot awkward


sorry for my ingles vatos silent

_________________


Last edited by Dioginho on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yolo)
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 17
Location : Connecticut
Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:03 pm

@Dioginho wrote:
so, i always have this problem of doing a flip + like for example a 5-0 (or any other grind, slide) i end up with my fingers not really well positioned and sometimes even doing other grind or slide that i didn't actually minded lol, so i was thinking if you guys could help me with this with any tip or even a video, i would appreciate it a lot awkward


sorry for my ingles vatos silent

Practice doing kickflips to manuals on flat, then just pop a lil higher onto a rail and boom, you got it

As for tailslides, those are still tricky for me but just a tip for the future, practice doing half varial flips on flat so you get comfortable with landing in that position

_________________
Rest in peace LeisureLife.

Back to top Go down
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Monterrey Mexico
Companies : Tecate
Setup : Berlinwood classic
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

Yellowood Z2 Spanish Flag
TD wides
Winkler Wheels



PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:54 am

@Jared wrote:
@Dioginho wrote:
so, i always have this problem of doing a flip + like for example a 5-0 (or any other grind, slide) i end up with my fingers not really well positioned and sometimes even doing other grind or slide that i didn't actually minded lol, so i was thinking if you guys could help me with this with any tip or even a video, i would appreciate it a lot awkward


sorry for my ingles vatos silent

Practice doing kickflips to manuals on flat, then just pop a lil higher onto a rail and boom, you got it

As for tailslides, those are still tricky for me but  just a tip for the future, practice doing half varial flips on flat so you get comfortable with landing in that position

thanks jared, i've been practicing all day cool

_________________
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1522
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 22
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm

wide decks will help also. just keep on practicing.. thats the best tip. You won't get them perfect over night. good luck happy

_________________
@HSK wrote:
Whats ffi lol ?

@JRizzle wrote:
Jheeze I think I would have creamed my pants if that stuff was out when I was like 12/13!

@Jaymes wrote:
I don't want none of that homemade hack job with welds that look like a monkey did it
Back to top Go down
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Monterrey Mexico
Companies : Tecate
Setup : Berlinwood classic
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

Yellowood Z2 Spanish Flag
TD wides
Winkler Wheels



PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm

@meekin wrote:
wide decks will help also. just keep on practicing.. thats the best tip. You won't get them perfect over night. good luck happy

So true, thanks very happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Landing flips + grind, finger position help??   

Back to top Go down
 

Landing flips + grind, finger position help??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Trick Tips and How To's-