Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNewest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 am

Again i will be giving you a Refund for the Inconvenience. Ill get back to you once i Talk with my parents very happy Dont worry, you will get a Full Refund wink
HSK wrote:
azskater234 wrote:

I need to tell my Co-Owners Before a Refund wink  You will get a Refund eather Way for your Inconvenience tongue We are a Professional Business That has Put Thousands of Hours and Money into our Production of our Company shocked We will PM you Once we can Refund you your money wink  Ill give you a Refund by tomorrow shocked  
HSK wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:
azskater234 wrote:
About the Skate Candy Deck!

The deck was perfect, and strait as a Arrow when i shipped it wink  I would never send a Bad deck to a customer No It is the Middle of the Summer so the deck might've Warped in the Mail. Over all, i would Refuse to send a Defective Deck! My decks go through Many Processes to have the most highest Quality Products!

I will be giving him a Refund, But i Assure Everybody that Our Decks are Never Warped! This was Mother Natures Fault i Guess tongue lol

Thanks

I am sorry for you Inconvenience...

I would Never try to work around a Refund... I will get back to you Once i talk to my Co-Owners very happy
-Skate Candy Crew

Out of all the decks I've sent out in trades or orders, none have gotten warped in the mail lol and it got 112 here the hottest this summer and I've sent out plenty of decks these past few months and they all got there the same condition i sent them in, so you either must've not checked it correctly or something cause it can't happen in the mail.

Exactly what SteepHillFB said mate this pretty much can't happen in the mail in my experience I have brought manny decks and this is my first one to come warped.... not to mention half of my decks came from the USA this summer so you cant say its heat when manny decks arived in pristine conditions not to mention cold to touch lol... it would take pretty extreme heat and some force apply for a fair amount of time for it to be even warped the slightest.... hell I can barly bend the thing with my hands dude!

You will take full responsibility for this as I can assure you I will be wanting a refund unlike your not so segesting PM that you would try and get me a refund.... I will be compensated for this or I can take it up with PayPal and mail the deck back if needed.

Like I said in my PM to you I will not be sold defective products to that extent with the amount of warp.... pretty sure everyone else here would agree with me here because a deck just dosent magically shift shape in the mail dude.

That was all that needed to be said, I will be expecting it tommorow. You should have said that in your PM instead of trying to give me some kind of excuse and justify your mistakes. All that needed to be given was a straight up answer witch I didn't receive, I think that is not professional witch your claiming to be......

sorry to be so blunt but its pretty obvious so it had to be said like this in my opinion.

Thanks for choosing to refund me I wouldn't like to take this any further then its already gorn.

Kind regards

-Jye
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:10 am

check out this deck i made. i have creamy goo (of course), tdlb, tdlb bushings + orings (the trucks weren't tight enough), and china bearing wheels that works weirdly well. the wood on the side looks weird since i used exotic wood for one of the middle plies. i think it goes maple, walnut, exotic (not sure which), walnut, then maple. easily my favorite deck i've ever ridden. tons of fun at 33x96

this is the only truly finished milkdeck i have haha

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 NkNpruf
Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 R3nSXni
Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 Q3cAP8q
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:24 am

i like that! good work
you maybe need to cut off a little bit of kingpin?
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:10 am

azskater234 wrote:
About the Skate Candy Deck!

The deck was perfect, and strait as a Arrow when i shipped it wink  I would never send a Bad deck to a customer No It is the Middle of the Summer so the deck might've Warped in the Mail. Over all, i would Refuse to send a Defective Deck! My decks go through Many Processes to have the most highest Quality Products!
I have brought MANY decks (and various other wooden items) overseas before and have NEVER experienced such warpage hmm No offence...but its just doesn't seem 'right' to me... I understand shipping containers and aeroplane cargo holds can get very hot during the summer periods but enough to warp a deck??? Surely the plies would split/separate first from the supposed heat before the entire deck warps? Also, wouldn't the deck holes be affected from such heat related warpage also...not just the back kick???

Wasn't sure if its cool to post this here or not: here is a little order of goodies I got from Wecca: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 Dsc04711

Thanks for the grip and professionalism Axel...love your work and company I love you Looking forward to trying the grip out too...looks and feels very nice and I am in the process of changing from Foamy G afro  

- Jono

Last edited by DoubleDigits on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

SteepHillFB wrote:

Out of all the decks I've sent out in trades or orders, none have gotten warped in the mail lol and it got 112 here the hottest this summer and I've sent out plenty of decks these past few months and they all got there the same condition i sent them in, so you either must've not checked it correctly or something cause it can't happen in the mail.

That means you send out defective decks @SteepHillFB...Would you like me to share a pic of the deck you sent me? Ever wonder why there was no set up pic? lol... Insane warp!

@Milk Love that deck
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 am

KapitalJ wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:

That means you send out defective decks @SteepHillFB...Would you like me to share a pic of the deck you sent me? Ever wonder why there was no set up pic? lol... Insane warp!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACvFAm6JSM

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:09 pm

DoubleDigits wrote:
KapitalJ wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACvFAm6JSM

- Jono

Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:10 pm

T Dawg Resurrected!!!! flower

lol... you guys funny!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 pm

LOL Trent clown

@Milk: looks f*cking awesome. u fingerboard again?
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Today's new setup

Neztek
Brt's
WC's
Rool Wheels
Trap tape

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 20150814
Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 20150815
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Thats a nice lookin ride! @HSK
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks mate!! afro
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 pm

So Everybody Knows!

I Refunded HSK's Money shipping and Everything! The deck was Sadly Warped during the Shipping to it Destination pale

On a Awesome Note!!!!!!!!!
The Skate Candy "MMM" mold Is arriving Today! Our New Metal Mold is The Perfect Low Shape!!!!!
("MMM" stands for "Mellow Marshmallow Mold" drunken)
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Btw HSK that Neztek is Hawt shocked

What Mold is it? Vulcan?
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Damn Milk wish you could of kept making decks, they look so nice!
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 pm

milk deck shape reminds me of ktown a bit
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Setup : Prete 6009 31mm
Brr trucks regs with brt black bushings
Flatface Brr edition Green and black wheels
Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:01 pm

KapitalJ wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:

@Milk Love that deck

But wait up everyone, let us not forget whom @SteepHillFB is. He is none other than the fabled Holden, scammer extraordinaire. Don't believe me? Trust me I have multiple sources and people to back up such a claim. Steep hill Fingerboards isn't even a proper company, I'm sorry to say that as a company owner myself but I'm just stating the truth.
Further more, I'm glad to see that one of the decks I've sent out has made it into this thread. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'm glad others are enjoying it too.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Roxas wrote:
KapitalJ wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:

@Milk Love that deck

But wait up everyone, let us not forget whom @SteepHillFB is. He is none other than the fabled Holden, scammer extraordinaire. Don't believe me? Trust me I have multiple sources and people to back up such a claim. Steep hill Fingerboards isn't even a proper company, I'm sorry to say that as a company owner myself but I'm just stating the truth.
Further more, I'm glad to see that one of the decks I've sent out has made it into this thread. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'm glad others are enjoying it too.

i back this 100percent i have proof too
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:03 am

Cue the URL Battle Rap league Don Demarco sound effect
Back to top Go down
GodBlessEmerica
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GodBlessEmerica

Companies : work in progress
Setup : cowply c2
brt wides
flatface G5-6 clears
some random tuning
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 am

damn this thread is gettin juicy
Back to top Go down
Estevan Rivera
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Estevan Rivera

Companies : NPR Crete
Setup : Homewood Mid Shape
BRT 32mm
Joycult Wheels
Level Up "Beta Bushings"
FBS Tape

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:40 am

Roxas wrote:
KapitalJ wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:

@Milk Love that deck

That holden kid was using the name @steephillfingerboards with an "s". The real Steephill is @steephillfingerboard. Please make sure you know what you're talking about before you throw around false accusations.

Last edited by Estevan Rivera on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:48 am

nsieg wrote:
damn this thread is gettin juicy
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:49 am

I've lurked the fourm and never got to really see the Holden situation fold out but really if SteepHillFB was Holden the admins would of banned him by now.
Back to top Go down
xrcturex
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
xrcturex

Setup :
Level up mellowdium
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 Dscf0412

my new cartwheels have arrived cheers
Back to top Go down
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 21pAE9S
unique
brt
fbs orings
winkler
fbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.   Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Decks/Setups Official Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next