Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalsketchy bs tailslides Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sketchy bs tailslides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoshHodderFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JoshHodderFB

Companies : i have an instagram if that qualifies
Setup : Killer 32 by 99 deck
td 32mm trucks
homewood shop wheels
creamy goo tape
bubblexteak bushings

sketchy bs tailslides Empty
PostSubject: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5arGvKR2s

some new bs tailslide shit. sketchy but i dug it. peep the hospital flip out and double heelflip out. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
nate2skate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nate2skate

Setup : G15
Blackriver Trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:09 am

That was sick last trick man..way tech
alien
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:56 pm

cool tricks. but just the worst style i've ever seen. When fbing doesn't look like skateboarding it just looks so whack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
nate2skate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nate2skate

Blackriver Trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm

True..style will come in time.. He is focussed on landing tech stuff I think..no matter how sloppy.. Reminds me of the pressure flip era in skateboarding
Back to top Go down
nate2skate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nate2skate

Blackriver Trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:05 pm

this time in skating...
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm

I need some JNCO's now..
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
nate2skate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nate2skate

Blackriver Trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Lol!! Not jnco's those were rollerblade jeans..to be cool you wanted back then..Plan B jeans,Blind jeans,Fuct,New deal jeans, planet earth..I know I rocked all those pant..I'll post photo later
Back to top Go down
nate2skate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nate2skate

Blackriver Trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
JoshHodderFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JoshHodderFB

td 32mm trucks
homewood shop wheels
creamy goo tape
bubblexteak bushings

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:28 pm

i do really love back tails, and my style is still developing, but i do not normal do shit as hard as this. I just wanted to push myself and have some fun. thats what fb is about, not style or clean tricks. its about fun. and doing your thing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Stebbins
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Wolfgang Stebbins

Setup : What's a bushing?

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:41 pm

off camera^ that's what fbing is about off camera... when u film u need to be prepared for criticism and judgement because the point of filming and making videos is to entertain rather than have fun. Fingerboarding in itself is the fun portion and making videos is fun but so is hating on people when u have nothing better to do xD dnt take it personally simon is a thot but yah when u film try to make it so that watching the trick doesnt piss people off. But hey dont listen to me do whatever u want and have fun, just sharing honest opinions c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/topoortoaffordbrr
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Not saying that you do this, but I've always hated it when people would post a video and when they would get criticism they would just say "yeah this video was just for fun, so thats why it's like this. I'm normally better"
lol but yee just stick to the stuff you got and can land clean, soon enough you'll be able to post some really sick videos.
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeh and to be honest I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. You clearly have the skill to make a really sick vid, I just thought you coulda filmed something so much better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:11 pm

nate2skate wrote:
Lol!! Not jnco's those were rollerblade jeans..to be cool you wanted back then..Plan B jeans,Blind jeans,Fuct,New deal jeans, planet earth..I know I rocked all those pant..I'll post photo later

I remember rockin the size 40 waist Blind jeans... I was the coolest dude ever when I had those on!! lmao! had to order them out of Transworld mag...
afro
Back to top Go down
JoshHodderFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JoshHodderFB

td 32mm trucks
homewood shop wheels
creamy goo tape
bubblexteak bushings

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 pm

to me, the point of making videos is not to please everyone. i can take honest critisicms, but i make videos for the fun of it, and if people enjoy or dont enjoy, its their descision. but id rather film something sketchy but im having fun, than soemthing clean but be bored or frustrated. ya feel? haha. but thatnks for the kind words and critisicms guys! ill take note of all of that.
Back to top Go down
nate2skate
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
nate2skate

Blackriver Trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Great response Josh..I agree..I make em for my pleasure and if others are pleased cool..it is fun game to strive for perfection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sketchy bs tailslides   sketchy bs tailslides Empty

Back to top Go down

sketchy bs tailslides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1