Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRollercoasters / Theme Parks Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollercoasters / Theme Parks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mookieananas
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
mookieananas

Rollercoasters / Theme Parks Empty
PostSubject: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Anyone here into themeparks and rides? What's your favorite park and/or the best ride you've been on?
Back to top Go down
http://goldentapes.tumblr.com
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:28 pm

I've only been to six flags in Georgia, shit is fun
Back to top Go down
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 pm

I've been to quite a few different Six Flags, Universal Studios, Sea World, and Gold Reef City in South Africa.
Gold Reef City was soooo sketchy - the workers don't care about safety, the roller coasters are always breaking, and there's been quite a few serious injuries and deaths on the rides. No

Roller coasters are fun and all, but the REAL thrill comes from doing things like bungee jumping and skydiving. You honestly don't know thrill until you've done that bounce
Back to top Go down
mookieananas
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
mookieananas

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:21 pm

GeraldineMilne wrote:
Roller coasters are fun and all, but the REAL thrill comes from doing things like bungee jumping and skydiving. You honestly don't know thrill until you've done that bounce

While I love thrills, to me it's about theme park experiences as a whole. I'm a sucker for nice theming and various types of rides, like coasters, log flumes, dark rides and stuff like that. You could say I'm a huge nerd when it comes to stuff like this
Back to top Go down
Rens
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Rens

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 pm

fuuuck i love rollercoasters.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:30 pm

roller coasters while high is an experience everyone should experience

(offweedofcourse)
Back to top Go down
Rens
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Rens

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:41 pm

or else off the sugary goods obtained at the park.
Back to top Go down
mookieananas
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
mookieananas

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:27 pm

The adrenaline and endorphin rush is enough of a high for me
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:27 am

Been to busch gardens. I like Mantu even though I lost my shoes so I got really mad and had to walk around barefoot. Felt like a total hoodlum for the rest of my time there and it kind of ruined the rest of the experience for me. I mean the other coasters were fun but I am pointing out that one because it owns my shoes now so I am jealous. I wonder if they ever like got them out or if they are just lost and scared on the ground. Do you think anyone else's shoes have fallen off so they atleast have friends? I wouldn't want them to be lonely. I definately learned to take my shoes off when riding a floorless coaster though.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Stewart
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:31 am

Cedar point in Ohio is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 am

Been to Six Flags in IL and although rollercoasters are fun in a way, it's like playing a horrible horror game with friends just for a cheap thrill and adrenaline rush. Personally the Raging Bull and the Giant Drop were too much for me. Never realized I could feel that much adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:53 am

I second cedar point
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Alton Towers in the UK is really good but I am kinda put off by all the problems as of late. Thorpe Park is good too, lots of big rides there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters / Theme Parks   Rollercoasters / Theme Parks Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollercoasters / Theme Parks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1