Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey Empty
PostSubject: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:33 am

Ayeeeee. For what it's worth, I still fingerboard. Miss some of the real ones I used to chat it up with on here. Long time no talk friends.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:19 am

Glad to hear you are still around.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:29 pm

drop in chat this summer or ill cut u.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Brutal Custom:

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Been crazy busy opening my parkour gym gents. Going well afro
Ill jump on chat when its rollin steady and have some time.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:52 am

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat should be up and running really soon.
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Brutal Custom:

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:11 am

Sean, dude. Still doing parkour at all? Miss you homie.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 am

urbanjump wrote:
Sean, dude. Still doing parkour at all? Miss you homie.

Yep still doing parkour! Been working on my rolls and flexibility.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:40 am

urbanjump wrote:
Been crazy busy opening my parkour gym gents. Going well afro
Ill jump on chat when its rollin steady and have some time.

Hire me lol. afro
Thats insane I want to own a gym someday.
Back to top Go down
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Brutal Custom:

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:54 am

Come to California homie. Just starting to build this bad boy......Slant walls, Bars, Boxes, we have a salmon ladder going in, and there's even a spring floor on the right side there with slant walls made of spring floor. To put it in perspective, that's filling a 3500 sq ft warehouse.

HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey Screen10
HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey Screen11
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:24 am

Damn man sounds sick! Wish I lived in Cali because there are no good parkour gyms here in IL.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 pm

UMMMFFFF. silent

Damn dude congrats man that's incredible.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:32 pm

thats wild!
Back to top Go down
roaldafb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
roaldafb

Companies : Klique Decks
Setup : Bawsewood Polar Replica
BRT wides Yellow Baseplates
Flatface BRR Edition Wheels White
FBS

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:09 am

That's so cool. I've always wanted to start my own business. If I ever go to California, I'll definitely stop by. 2015-04-20 flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7qTGKTuQKnt3jZ3BGxZVWQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey   HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey Empty

Back to top Go down

HEyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Non Fingerboard Discussion :: Off Topics-