Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTheories/conspiracies   Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theories/conspiracies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Theories/conspiracies   Empty
PostSubject: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Got any good theories or conspiracies about anything? Post them here.

I'd start first but a certain man in black is right behind me holding a bucket full of water and some rope......
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:20 pm

don't get me started on the JFK assassination
Back to top Go down
Reed.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Reed.

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:14 pm

wheres trent

MONSANTO
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Reed. wrote:
wheres trent

Most people will say he's sleeping.

They can't see the truth...

Aliens.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 am

This is Sean aka skatemaster231

Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 am

I'm err not that weird or crazy Trent. I find furries disgusting and now I gotta go get the mind bleach.

Theory time.
If you took a deep look into binary what if you could see DNA? Then you'd realize the code for life and be able to find paradise.exe. However if you find hell.exe and open it you'd send yourself to hell.
Wait this isn't a theory, it's a creepypasta. Disregard what I've typed.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:25 am

what the fuck are you talking about haha
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 am

@meekin: conspiracy theories according to the title...and uh, the repercussions of drug abuse according to the context scratch

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 am

Conspiracy theories on who scams on IG. All of the kids who ask to be sponsored really, if they don't get their product when they think it should come they accuse whoever the sender is of scamming them. Then their little army of friends reply 'He scammed me too' and thats how some conspiracies start.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
Rens
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Rens

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:12 am

fb for phone was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
Theory time.
If you took a deep look into binary what if you could see DNA? Then you'd realize the code for life and be able to find paradise.exe. However if you find hell.exe and open it you'd send yourself to hell.

i wish it would be that easy. We need access to further dimensions, where dark matter is manifested, to encode paradise.exe or hell.exe. but our mind would simply explode. A bummer.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:47 pm

kThumb wrote:
skatemaster231 wrote:
Theory time.

i wish it would be that easy. We need access to further dimensions, where dark matter is manifested, to encode paradise.exe or hell.exe. but our mind would simply explode. A bummer.

I heard LSD opens the mind. Maybe we could use that to experiment and see if we could access these dimensions?
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:50 pm

put on your tinfoil hats or as everyone else does pretend your sleeping.

Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
I heard LSD opens the mind. Maybe we could use that to experiment and see if we could access these dimensions?

'i have heard' someone can only scratch on the borders of those hidden dimensions. Maybe you'll be able to unterstand the nature of an object itself, while just observing it with your eyes.
But if full access to that world is granted, your mind will never return.

Drugs are bad, mkay? flower
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:26 pm

you dont need drugs to be inter-dimensional you can do so in your sleep
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:35 pm

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

WE'VE BEEN EATING PEOPLE oh wait this is real life not the future. Wait that meat pie I ate came form a funny looking pie shop and the barber name is Sweeney Todd?
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:41 pm

pigs are genetically modified with human DNA lol.. not a conspiracy just fucked up.

also

http://www.zengardner.com/they-knew-microwaves-cause-autism-downs-syndrome-and-much-worse/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories/conspiracies    Theories/conspiracies   Empty

Back to top Go down

Theories/conspiracies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Non Fingerboard Discussion :: Off Topics-