Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaltrying to start a brand Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to start a brand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

would you buy a good deck with these designs?
yes
trying to start a brand B1054%trying to start a brand B10
 54% [ 15 ]
trying to start a brand B1025%trying to start a brand B10
 25% [ 7 ]

AuthorMessage
ushi
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ushi

Companies : USHI.
Setup : Berlinwood Extra-Wide Deck
BRR 2.0 Wide Trucks/Winkler x BRR wheels.
FBS Extra Smooth

trying to start a brand Empty
PostSubject: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:30 am

Hey fellow fingerboarders.
I'm an artist starting a clothing brand and would love to colab on anything if you'd be interested. Not even really interested in the money I've just always wanted to design a fingerboard. check out my work on instagram, but here are some examples of my work. My main question is WHERE CAN I GET A MOLD/BULK FB SUPPLES
thanks,
Ushi

i would love to put these designs on boards and sell them for cheap, help me make that happen please!

trying to start a brand Scubam11

trying to start a brand Camopa10

trying to start a brand Camope10
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.instagram.com/ushiofficial]USHI'S INSTAGR
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 am

fuck yea, they are sick graphics. got a website or anything?
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:04 am

they look nice! You should make a logo or a company name! These are good start points for graphics! Maybe do a collage like the CatfishBBQ logo but with the pear or something. Just keep us posted on your progress and I hope it goes well!!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:48 am

the graphics are nice but it would depend on the board they are on

if you stuck em on a china deck an charged anythin more than £5 i wouldnt be interested

maybe you should get to know the scene a bit an see if any already established companys would like to use some of your graphics
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:12 pm

always remember

quality of deck>designs/graphics

graphics are great to have but firstly your decks need to be to a high standard if you expect anyone to buy them happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
didi.kid
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
didi.kid

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:30 pm

I might buy the deck but I don't think that you should make a company in order of spread your fingerboard graphics! Try to make a collab with a company who already have worked on the craftmanship and on having great decks
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:58 pm

You could take the route Crude did, by using deck already pressed in a quality mold and then shape them yourself. If I were you I'd try doing a collab first because honestly these graphics would look great on the bottom of a good deck. If by you mean bulk FB supplies you're talking about the hardware/veneer so I'd look at a site that sells good quality veneer at 1/42 inch thick. For hardware just google bulk fingerboard hardware. As for a mold either you can get one made professionally at NFB Molds for like 200+ dollars or make one out of bondo that'll probably take you a while to fine tune perfectly.
Back to top Go down
General BP
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
General BP

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:12 pm

I love the last graphic but I'd agree with everyone and say try to do a collaboration first
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:38 pm

I love the first one and the others are very awesome too! I think if you have zero experience with making decks and you just want to put graphics on, collaborations would be where you'd want to go. I think by your question you have very little experience with the craftsmanship of decks, so you may want to look to team up with someone who does have experience with that and learn from them. I think your designs are really cool (and this is coming from a guy that loves to design/draw stuff like this), but making decks is very different from designing graphics.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Will Sparrow-Saunt wrote:

graphics are great to have but firstly your decks need to be to a high standard if you expect anyone to buy them happy

I agree with you that quality of decks is #1 importance but there are certain decks people get because they have nice graphics with the compromise of deck quality but I wont name any names.
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 am

Very nice graphics indeed man!!! Give it a shot I say afro

- Jono
Back to top Go down
ushi
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ushi

FBS Extra Smooth

PostSubject: Thank you all so much for the support!   trying to start a brand EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:10 am

My priority would be finding a good deck first, I am a fellow fingerboarder and would love to somehow get a mold like a BW Wide. Quality first, design on top of quality boards = <3
thank you!
-ushi

ushi wrote:
Hey fellow fingerboarders.
I'm an artist starting a clothing brand and would love to colab on anything if you'd be interested. Not even really interested in the money I've just always wanted to design a fingerboard. check out my work on instagram, but here are some examples of my work. My main question is WHERE CAN I GET A MOLD/BULK FB SUPPLES
thanks,
Ushi

i would love to put these designs on boards and sell them for cheap, help me make that happen please!

trying to start a brand Scubam11

trying to start a brand Camopa10

trying to start a brand Camope10
Back to top Go down
SteepHillFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SteepHillFB

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 am

ushi wrote:
My priority would be finding a good deck first, I am a fellow fingerboarder and would love to somehow get a mold like a BW Wide.quote]
Don't pull a Nollie Wheels.
Back to top Go down
ushi
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ushi

FBS Extra Smooth

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:04 pm

SteepHillFB wrote:
ushi wrote:
My priority would be finding a good deck first, I am a fellow fingerboarder and would love to somehow get a mold like a BW Wide.quote]

hahah what happened with Nollie Wheels? I've never heard the story
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:11 pm

ushi wrote:
SteepHillFB wrote:
ushi wrote:

hahah what happened with Nollie Wheels? I've never heard the story

Something about Nolliewheels stealing the old BW mold.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 pm

fuck nollie
Back to top Go down
ushi
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ushi

FBS Extra Smooth

PostSubject: USHI IS MY BRAND, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM   trying to start a brand EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:07 pm

You guys have been so awesome with the feedback and help, check out my instagram and follow me please!

USHI'S INSTAGRAM

USHI'S INSTAGRAM

USHI'S INSTAGRAM

USHI'S INSTAGRAM
Back to top Go down
ushi
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ushi

FBS Extra Smooth

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:13 pm

If anyone can send me a link of somewhere to buy a mold that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cavyhambone
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Cavyhambone

Setup : berlinwood wide [gene senges model]
ytrucks X4 yellow
ywheels Y2 DuelW

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:39 am

the one with the diver is so nice
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:13 am

I have a mold arriving in the post soon, and would potentially be interested in a collaboration. Pm me man happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to start a brand   trying to start a brand Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to start a brand

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1