Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNeztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! Empty
PostSubject: Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!   Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:11 am

Filmed my first street session with some of my best mates from the DoubleDigits crew cheers Nothing was really planned...we just skated around the city looking for some spots to hit (-it was a total fucking blast!!!).

Hope everyone enjoys the chill vibe afro

Video link: https://youtu.be/a2Z7-AB8HkE

- Jono
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!   Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Epic vid man love the citty, id so love to do something like this it would be grate for a meetup. We should organize a hotel and a few days to shread up one time!! afro
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!   Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:53 pm

so cool!
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!   Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:37 am

HSK wrote:
Epic vid man love the citty, id so love to do something like this it would be grate for a meetup. We should organize a hotel and a few days to shread up one time!! afro

Dude, me and the crew would be down for something like that ANYTIME!!! I have been hitting up Steve from Neztek to help co-organize an event such as this happy Also been keeping my eye out for new street spots in the city and I have found quite a few new awesome ones now very happy

You should sign up to our humble little facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/459428610888804/?ref=bookmarks We can organize something from there afro  

meekin wrote:
so cool!
Thanks heaps for your ongoing support bro afro

- Jono
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!   Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:41 am

Yeah same here bro!! ill be getting lets say a decent amount of cash soon and will be looking to holiday abit with my gf. So id like to organize something for myself either beforehand or arfter that.

I would even go as far as help fund the trip, I joined the Facebook community so keep me updated im pretty set on doing it with you guys. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!   Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session! Empty

Back to top Go down

Neztek/DoubleDigits Sydney Street Session!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1