Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDirtbike/motocross Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirtbike/motocross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Companies : Coffee decks
Setup : COFFEEDECK-YT-YW

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:45 am

I just really want to buy a motocross but have never been on one, how many of you riding one?

Should i buy like a new china pitbike or an old kawasaki kx80?
I'm 1.80m and light as a feather 62kg.

Gimme your thoughts! happy
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:11 pm

New china pitbike? I don't know but from a really quick google search I see that it'll be better if you just want to screw around and don't care if it'll break. If you're serious about riding I think you should go for the kawasaki as it's a quality bike.
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Don't get a chinese pit bike. They're toys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Tnx guys happy
I'm thinking of saving up some money and buy a 125cc instead!
Back to top Go down
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:45 am

Haha, i just traded 2 old rc car for an Kawasaki kx80 -94 happy
Looks a little gay but nothing a little plasti dip won't solve very happy

Nothing wrong, just cosmetic ugly!
Dirtbike/motocross 20150710
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 am

Nice! Looks like fun man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:16 pm

DOES NOT LOOK GAY!!! SO FUCKING RAD!! GOOD FIND MAN!! KEEP THE RAD COLOR!!!
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:38 pm

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT LOOKS GAY?????? PURPLE AND GREEN LOOKS SICK TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:33 pm

OKAY MADDEFAKKERS!! I'LL KEEP IT THIS WAY!! GADDAMMIT!! XD
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:09 pm

CAPS-LOCK RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Dirtbike/motocross 2b7ecf10
Back to top Go down
Arapoib
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Arapoib

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 am

The colours are sick and that orange KX is dope
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Idk how it is in other parts but over here as along as you have a license you can ride a 49cc or less in the bike lane. You'd get like 70 mpg lol.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Ryan wrote:
Idk how it is in other parts but over here as along as you have a license you can ride a 49cc or less in the bike lane. You'd get like 70 mpg lol.
My dad owns a motorcycle shop here in New Jersey and I can confirm that that is the law here as well. And yee, the gas mileage is fucking ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Took my first ride yesterday around my house..
I think i just found a new awsome hobby! Gonna to ride this kx80 even though it's not made for adults, and buy a 125cc next year! ^_^
Oh btw, the previous owner said it was a 94, but the chassie number says 89.. not a big deal though, the parts are thesame. happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirtbike/motocross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirtbike/motocross   Dirtbike/motocross Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirtbike/motocross

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1