Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfirst good fingerboard Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first good fingerboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariot91
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

first good fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi guys,i bought my first wood fingerboard a couple of months ago( 20$ south board). Now  I was planning to buy my first good and expensive board...i was thinking to buy a berlin wood but i'm not able to choose a model and idk if i should buy a 29 mm or 32 mm. Could someone suggest me some models please?very happy..thx a lot
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:00 pm

berlinwood is a great choice! They are my go to board! the difference in 29mm and 32mm is very different. 29mm is skinny where 32mm is wide. Depending on how big your hands are, i would go with the 32mm unless you are very young and have small hands. 32mm are overall easier to use and easier to learn with. Keep in mind though, 32mm decks mean 32mm trucks so that means blackriver trucks, ytrucks, or tech deck longboard trucks (off amazon). Although you can use 29mm trucks on 32mm, it just isn't that convenient.
Back to top Go down
Filipe Baião
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filipe Baião

Setup : Cowply C2
Brt wide
Oak

Woob
Brt wide
Oak Bowl

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Berlinwood is a great way to go, of course there are many other options, but go for 32mm board dude wink
Back to top Go down
mariot91
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:35 pm

thx a lot guys!i'll go for 32mm berlin wood happy...i think i'll buy a complete set from blackriver shop, i need more experience to know wich trucks and wheels i like more so maybe a complete set is better atm happy
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 am

If you have the funds then a complete would be a great intro to pro equipment. Personally I would go with a yellowood compete over a berlinwood. I prefer the graphics and ywheels, for me, are preferable to winklers (they are softer, and grip more). Ytrucks are quite tight though, so you may want to change the bushings. Level Up or Brutal do good ytruck bushings.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:02 am

berlinwood complete is the way to go! blackriver trucks and winkler wheels are some of the best products also. once you get used to the setup and get into the groove, you can try some "grippy" wheels like oaks.
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Good choice! Berlin woods are very good. Hope you enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first good fingerboard   first good fingerboard Empty

Back to top Go down

first good fingerboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1