Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAnder Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

Companies : Ander Wheels

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Joe Connelly wrote:
just got my set.. theyre icy smooth, not really grippy, no squeaks, material feels solid (not cheap), and are around the same size as oak rv1's. they work on brt's, and also ytrucks but there is room for movement on the axles but not a crazy amount. my only suggestion would be to make the opening on the back of the wheel bigger because the wheel material sits on the truck part of brt's causing friction, but theyre surprisingly still smooth.. tho i am a bit worried about the material wearing down over time because of this. overall, definitely worth the $7 so far

Good to hear you got them! Yeah that was one of the things I was debating when designing these was the back opening. I'll definitely look into changing that in the future. Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:58 pm

just got mine in yesterday. Havent even had the chance to take them out of the package. Stoked nonetheless to give em a whip. Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:29 am

So are they like 70D material?
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:20 am

lol i was subscribed to your youtube channel for some reason. you posted wow videos. then i unsubbed cuz i don't play wow. keep up the good work though happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter_Barbian
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Hunter_Barbian

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Just got mine a few days ago! So smooth! Definitely worth the $7. Thanks again man!
Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:55 pm

Word guys glad you like them! Still got a LOT left so tell your friends and all that haha!
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:42 am

Wow these look amazing! Even the bearings somehow look legit very happy Would pick up a set, but want to know how grippy they are compared to say flatface g6ds, street shapes etc... They really do look great, and at a price cheaper than most China lathed wheels, they really will be great for knocking out  that Chinese manufactured stuff. Considering that you do have plenty left. If I sell any decks soon or what not, I might buy some wheels tongue But really, good job!!
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
canvas
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
canvas

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:42 am

Filip Bronola wrote:
Wow these look amazing! Even the bearings somehow look legit very happy Would pick up a set, but want to know how grippy they are compared to say flatface g6ds, street shapes etc... They really do look great, and at a price cheaper than most China lathed wheels, they really will be great for knocking out  that Chinese manufactured stuff. Considering that you do have plenty left. If I sell any decks soon or what not, I might buy some wheels tongue But really, good job!!

I've had mine for a bit now and I gotta say the most impressive part about these wheels are the bearings, because the spin on them is amazing. They're more of a harder plastic wheel than a soft polyurethane, but they still have great traction and are relatively quiet. At $7 for a set I really don't see a reason not to get them if you need a pair of cheaply priced yet well-made wheels.
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:47 am

See, I don't need wheels as much as I need obstacles etc...However, I want everything :p
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:48 am

canvas wrote:
I've had mine for a bit now and I gotta say the most impressive part about these wheels are the bearings,

agreed, the bearings are mint
Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:59 pm

So stoked you guys like them! It's been a long road so I'm so happy everything is paying off! I'm currently working on releasing a webstore, and I'll keep you guys update on that.
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:17 pm

u shud try an get pete to stock some at the norwood project so us UK people can get cheap shipping
Back to top Go down
Concept
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Concept

Setup : Weca Pineapple
TDLB
White Oak Mini's
White beta bushings
Creamy Goo

Brutal 'Bomb Shape'
Rasta Ytrucks
White Oaks
Red beta bushings
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:53 pm

I really like this concept. I think it's a demographic that no other wheel company has tried to hit, and I'd much rather support a legit fingerboard company than yet another China reseller.

The scene has needed a decent alternative to China wheels for a long time and this could be it. Great job!

Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Also looking into some distributors, that may be willing to carry some stocks of wheels. Will keep you guys updated on that as well!
Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Currently looking into some color options. What colors what you guys like to see?!
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:13 pm

purple, yellow, blue, red, green, rainbow set, rasta, teal, black, clear?, glow in the dark?, brown
Back to top Go down
Petrum
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Petrum

Setup : Prete 33mm
BRT-TKY-WW
FBS ES

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:15 pm

pretty nice to see someone making the effort to design and produce new wheels without ordering standard wheels from China!

The wheels look good!

If i was you, i'd spend a little more time on the design aspect. Perhaps include a "made in the USA" seal on the packaging, to make them stand out and show their quality. For a $7 set of wheels, you can see how easy people mistake them for cheap china wheels, so it's important to show people that these are of higher quality.

I'm sure a lot of shops in europe will be interested, not only because they are a very affordable option, but also because it's a true US product, which is rare over here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prete-decks.co.nr
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Just got a webstore up and running: http://anderwheels.bigcartel.com/

Currently looking into stickers + colors. Thinking light blue, red, green, and either purple/yellow.
Back to top Go down
HSK
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HSK

Setup : 34mmx99mm NeztekFB Zebrano Deck Red Ply
Tdlbs
Rool wheels duel bearing

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Cough china wheels........
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Had to try some for myself (: Bought a set on the 19th, so hyped!
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Still kind of hard to believe these aren't China wheels, lol. I did a side by side comparison of your close up pictures of the bearings and compared them to some random ones off of eBay and BKFB, they look exactly the same. Still waiting on a review tho!
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:02 pm

the bearings are great, these things roll like my joycults. The feel is lacking for me though, mayhaps because Ive been spoiled by good wheels. Alas, these are great wheels for the price IMO.
Back to top Go down
Hunter_Barbian
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Hunter_Barbian

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Had these for a few weeks now. Still roll smooth. Recommend buying these 100%. Can't beat $7.
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

the wheels look awesome!!!!!!!!!

Also do you not ship to the UK because on the site it says select another country :/
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
JCRJr
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JCRJr

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Wasn't looking to buy any wheels but for $7, Why not!? Just placed my order. Can't wait to test these out! As for color choices, green would look pretty killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next