Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPONER
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. Empty
PostSubject: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:14 pm

So like  I mentioned in the title

the 32mm now looks like a 29mm
and it's really sucks cause the other boards I've got are 32mm.
now the 32 board looks much thinner and it's really brothering me!
and the 33mm looks to me fricking fat  at the beginning but now  it looks more like when I got  my first 32mm Berlinwood deck.

Has this happened to  you too/?

I know it sound stupid but this is annoying me for real!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cereal.Kill3r
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Setup #1
-G15
-Ytruck X4s
-Witchcraft bushings
-Winkler Signature Junks
-FBS

Setup #2
-BW Xwide low Gene Senges
-BRT
-Witchcraft bushings
-Oak RV2
-FBS

Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:34 pm

yea, same happened to me when i went from 32 - 33.3. i cant even use a 32 right now lol
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Did that title come straight out of a comic book or
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:45 pm

I am trying to adjust to a g15 right now and its so wierd.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Off3r
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Off3r

Companies : Coffee decks
Setup : COFFEEDECK-YT-YW

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:32 am

Happen to me to, unly using 33 or up nowadays
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 5:24 pm

29mm for life
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:49 am

My first 2 wooden fingerboards where 30mm, than I made the switch to a 32mm when I brought my first 'real' fingerboard (-a Yellowood). Shortly after that I tried a 33mm than went straight on to a 34mm...to be honest, I found the 34mm WAY to wide (for certain flip tricks - 360 flip's in particular). My preference these days is 33-33.3mm.

Length is something I find a LOT more important than width...for instance, I would sooner ride a 32 x 100mm than a 33.3 x 96mm. The ideal length for me seems to sit around the 100-101mm.

- Jono
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:58 am

I have never thought about length.... do you know how long a g15 is. I just looked on the Flatface site and I do not see length
Back to top Go down
basookie
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
basookie

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:18 pm

after a year of use. you gon miss the old width. like somehow i miss the feel of techdeck wood comp series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.    Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh no!!!!!!!!! it's happened again! the 32mm board now looks to me like a 29mm after I used to my new 33 board.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1