Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBeastpants domesticated and feral review! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beastpants domesticated and feral review!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FictitiousFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FictitiousFingers

Setup : My favorite is my Catfishbbq freshwater, BRTs, joycult 70ds, Witchcraft bushings, and clean sheets. MY second favorite is my Woob two tone cozy, ytrucks, oak RV2s, and teak tuning.

Beastpants domesticated and feral review! Empty
PostSubject: Beastpants domesticated and feral review!   Beastpants domesticated and feral review! EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:30 pm

I recieved my 2 beast pants decks about two weeks ago and since then I've used only them. I'm going to start by saying that they are absolutely the highest quality decks I've ever seen.

I own a two tone woob cozy, a unique hatchling, a few Berlin wood wide lows, and now these beast pants. I've been fingerboarding since around 1999 but didn't find out about pro quality stuff until about 5 years ago. Over the years I've owned a lot of different boards. I prefer the more realistic shapes. Until I recieved the domesticated my favorite shape was the hatchling unique shape, and I still love it.

First the domesticated. It is the closest I've ever seen to a real skateboard. For me it is the perfect shape, I like low kicks with med/low concave. The domesticated has a little more concave than the hatchling but still not much. The second thing I love about it is the weight. I absolutely hate light decks. It's about the same weight as my unique but has way more pop. It is also a 33mm. I'm going to buy as many as I can from the next stock because I could use only these forever.  

The feral. It is very similar to my woob. It has slightly less concave and is heavier. I know most people prefer this shape and I also love it. I'm more consistent with it but i lose control on super tech tricks. Not much more to say, the quality is at the absolute highest level. The top ply is a beautiful flamed maple and the color variation of the plies is beautiful.

Both of these decks are incredible. The thrash wear graphics are great. I'm just starting to notice some wear on the tail of my domesticated. Usually with a BW the graphic would be almost completely gone by now. I can't say enough good about these decks you just have to see and feel them. Hopefully I can grab a split ply next time as I know they are masterpieces.

If you want to see pics or vids go to my IG it is fictitiousfingers. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Beastpants domesticated and feral review!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1