Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCrossed Fingers 5? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crossed Fingers 5?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lxium
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Lxium

Setup : 4CFB Deck
4CFB Trucks
4CFB Wheels
Unique Tape
Witchcraft Bushings

Crossed Fingers 5? Empty
PostSubject: Crossed Fingers 5?   Crossed Fingers 5? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 pm

I used to fingerboard a few years ago and only recently got back into it. I'm in Somerset in the UK and the Crossed Fingers 5 event is only next weekend. The event videos seem like a good amount of fun - how many people set to go this year?

I'm shit at fingerboarding...you guys open to noobs? I imagine it's a friendly atmosphere but I'll be going on my own so I just want to check really. Will there be a chance to win some prizes? My 4cfb set up is dire.
Back to top Go down
James Johnson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
James Johnson

Setup : Weca
BRT
JJ
FBS
FF teams

Crossed Fingers 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers 5?   Crossed Fingers 5? EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Been loads in the past and nobody cares how good you are or anything like that, theres like a raffle u can win stuff also.

Would definitely try nd go, always a good laugh
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

Crossed Fingers 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers 5?   Crossed Fingers 5? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi, Im from Somerset too!! Crossedfingers is great fun and overall an awesome event, however I'm not sure if there is another one as at the last one more than £200 was stolen :/ I would like to think that there is another one but i dont know. Also recently Luke (@lucario_fb on instagram) has hosted two events and is hoping to do around 3 a year they are all in Swansea Wales!
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
Sponsored content

Crossed Fingers 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers 5?   Crossed Fingers 5? Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossed Fingers 5?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1