Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalVividwood FB Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vividwood FB Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oathfbco
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
oathfbco

Companies : oathfingerboards
Setup : #1
Vividwood 33.5x96
brt wides black baseplate
Backer Bushings YtruckEd. orange
Dislocation pivot cups green
oaks rv2 acid green
Vividtape

Oblivious fb deck
Ytrucks X4 all-whites
Ywheels Y2 orange
Vividtape

FingerboardConnoisseur deck
Reshaped, Repainted china trucks
Backer Bushings White
CNC wheels
fbs boardrails
Vividtape

Vividwood FB Review Empty
PostSubject: Vividwood FB Review   Vividwood FB Review EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:08 am

Hi everyone! This review is on the Vividwood new mold split-ply.

Shipping: This took 2 days to get from Sydney, Australia, to Perth, Australia. Very fast, came in a little mailer, super stoked on that! 10/10

First impressions: The board itself blew me away! Looked amazing at first sight, the packaging was spot on and it came with china trucks and wheels, 2 pieces of tape, and extra O-rings. (I ordered the complete). Top ply was a super nice exotic as well. 9.5/10

Craftsmanship: This board is truly beautiful. The deck is pressed well, perfectly rounded (although its a bit more 'boxy'), and the ply's are vibrant. the split bottom ply is well done, with no gaps and fits flush together. Lacquer is super smooth, no bubbles, hasn't chipped or cracked yet. The logo on the top ply is a nice touch too. Honestly such a nice board. 9.5/10

Performance: This deck has a really nice ride with comfy mellow concave. The deck itself is 96x33, so shorter and wider. As more of a high concave longer deck kind of guy, it took me a while to get used to this deck, but when I did it just felt right. The flatter kind of concaveand  lower, stubby kicks give you a really nice style when you pop tricks it.
Super strong deck, does not bend a tiny bit. I just have to say that the nose is not higher or longer  than the tail, imo. Super fun though, easy to get tricks down on. 9/10

Overall: This is a great deck! For fans of short, wide, mellow decks, this is the go to. Looks beautiful, feels amazing, great quality, what more do you need? Definitely pick one up I love you

Overall Score: 9.5/10

Go pick one up from vividwood here

I couldn't figure out how to upload images so you can check them out here
Back to top Go down

Vividwood FB Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1