Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOLD MAN Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLD MAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USA Veteran
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

OLD MAN Empty
PostSubject: OLD MAN   OLD MAN EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 3:11 am

Hey guys I used to be a part of the community wayyy way long ago before I graduted high school and im stoked to see a bunch of the same names around. Any way I'm ALMOST 30 now but I did 7 years in the US Army and have bad ptsd and other issues related tot he ptsd so i decided to come back to the community as a way to keep myself busy. I dont make much money about $1600 a month but im gonna come up with deck and a set up somehow (any one got any old hand me downs hmu) and im gonna try to start putting out a bunch of random videos and use this as a form of therapy. i look forward to talking to every one! Oh for the Videos I'm gonna do reviews on any products I can come across, walmart stock reviews on what i can still find out there, and trick tip videos and ofc some dope dope demos. I am stoked to be back here if you guys can't tell! I used to make decks way back in the day but things happened so I disapeared, things like deployments and stuff. but im back i may start making decks again but again money is super tight so ill do what I can!
Back to top Go down

OLD MAN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-