Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalUKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
0SamFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
0SamFB

Companies : Snapping Fingerboards
Setup : Boriswood NM
Spinal Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware
TD Wheels

FFG12
FFG6A's
TD Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware

UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 pm

yeaaaah i guess so. dont see any harm ;]
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 pm

only going if its a proper event(park etc ) i just spent loads travleing to fingerspektekel 3
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Registered happy

ANDDD
You went to fingerspektekel 3 will? Lucky shit! How was it? : o
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 pm

i think you need to ask sponsorship from some ramp companys that make parks ect...

green leaf

Big construction

Fingerdecks... ect

and also you should try and sponsored by every single company you can think of! so that you get more prises + things to sell... please take my advice happy

~Harvey~
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 pm

yeh twas a sick event i know a little bit of german so it wasnt a nightmare trying to get things lol , i have relatives that live near the event was good saw some sick action
Back to top Go down
0SamFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
0SamFB

Spinal Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware
TD Wheels

FFG12
FFG6A's
TD Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 pm

harvey- i'd rather have like a few big names rather than lots of little names, so i think i'ma pass on asking loads of companies
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm

0SamFB wrote:
harvey- i'd rather have like a few big names rather than lots of little names, so i think i'ma pass on asking loads of companies

Methinks you choose wisely happy

"you should try and sponsored by every single company you can think of! so that you get more prises + things to sell"
I think that attitude is totally the wrong attitude to have towards an event, its about the fingerboarding not the products. AND, if you got sponsor stuff and sold it, I think the sponsor would be pissed off.. They give their stuff for the good of the FB scene, not so you can make money.. I think its generally considered good etiquette to give back products if they don't get given as prizes, not sell them : o
Back to top Go down
Evan P
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Evan P

Setup : Yellowood P-6
Ytrucks
Ex-tape
G6o's

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:19 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
0SamFB wrote:

"you should try and sponsored by every single company you can think of! so that you get more prises + things to sell"
I think that attitude is totally the wrong attitude to have towards an event, its about the fingerboarding not the products. AND, if you got sponsor stuff and sold it, I think the sponsor would be pissed off.. They give their stuff for the good of the FB scene, not so you can make money.. I think its generally considered good etiquette to give back products if they don't get given as prizes, not sell them : o

100% Agreed. I live close to Manchester, Don't know weather to go though :S.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:26 pm

^ you should! It'll be fun, I reallly hope I can get the money together to go : o gonna cost me like £50..

The more you go, thats one more person. If everyone thinks like that, not only will there be a decent amount of people, but, if we show pics and stuff of it afterwards and others see how well it went, then next time its gonna get better and better.

On that note, if theres a UKR3 it shouldn't be called UKR.. I think we should rename it to something thats original, so it shows we're doing it of our own accord, not just copying flatface.. Not that this is copying flatface, but mike thought of rendevous and all thats changed is adding UK. Thats just a thought thats been floating around in my head happy
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
0SamFB wrote:

I hear where your coming from but... Sponsors DO send stuff for the owner to sell at the event...
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:
kerryDETH wrote:
0SamFB wrote:

I hear where your coming from but... Sponsors DO send stuff for the owner to sell at the event...

Really? I've never heard of that, but, if so, I guess I'm wrong on that bit. My bad happy
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 pm

its ok dude we both got something wrong XD
Back to top Go down
Evan P
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Evan P

Ytrucks
Ex-tape
G6o's

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:57 pm

I don't really have anyone to go with, and I don't want to be filmed either haha. I only know 1 other person that likes FB (CoxyPee on here).
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:54 pm

lol, you wont regret it afterwards tongue last time it was such a fun day, the atmoshphere was so good, never been in a room woth so many good fingerboarders
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 pm

im not going with anyone lol... its gonna be sick fo sure
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm

its not even an event any more is it
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:21 pm

An event: 'something that happens at a given place and time'

Dictionary thinks you're wrong : o
haha ^_________________________^

Sorry, had to do that. You've know idea how funny that is in my head (I know, I'm cool.. lmao)

I fully hope I can go! I found out I'm getting more money I thought for the job I'm doing atm, so, hopefully I'll have enough money to book a holiday to sweden to see my girlfriend in february, get some new skate shoes, new bearings, and come to this! happy I'll have to pester one of you guys to help me find my way there, I've never been to manchester or anywhere near it in my life : o
Back to top Go down
Evan P
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Evan P

Ytrucks
Ex-tape
G6o's

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 am

sam, i dont think brr would leave you hanging 2 month before the event, they probably havnt got round to messaging you back, especially when they said they will sponsor the event, try messaging them again if you havnt already tried.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:48 am

^yeh
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:21 pm

I think danny is right there also, its getting up to christmas, they must be getting more and more orders in (including a big one from me this afternoon ^_^), I'm sure if you message them again they'll get back to you asap happy
Things take a while around this time of year, like, it took three and a half weeks but my FBS esmooof from fingerboardstore finally turned up today! ^___^
Back to top Go down
0SamFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
0SamFB

Spinal Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware
TD Wheels

FFG12
FFG6A's
TD Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm

ha i have done:P
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 pm

so did they reply? and btw is that special guest still cooming?
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:02 am

Hey id love to go, Id take my Rail and grind box but ive only be fbing for about 2-3 months, anyway.
Does anyone know which manchester station its neerest to because i can get to Manchester Picadilly in 1 change from where i live.

+ do you have the postcode for the address?
Back to top Go down
0SamFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
0SamFB

Spinal Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware
TD Wheels

FFG12
FFG6A's
TD Trucks
Rip Tape Hardware

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm

-harvey--there now may be 2 special guests and blackriver hasn't replied.

-boffey--if you can get to manc pic thats great, i think its platform 14, i'm not sure so dont take my word where you catch the next train to bolton, then 1 bus which stops outside the venue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)   UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UKR2- Manchester *FBS* (16th January CONFIRMED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next