Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal--The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MaxKG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MaxKG

Companies : Snowboarding, longboarding, fingerboarding, chilling

--The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm

I definitely don't think you're having a go, I can tell you know what you're on about. And yeah, Mr.Nice, scary looking dude, reminds me of the rolling stones, with the saggy skin and whatnot
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

--The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 pm

haha he was on 'never mind the buzzcocks' the other week...you know the show? maybe not cos its British? its like a music quiz. he has a crazy web space too telling you about all the crazy goings on in the drug world. its quite funny.....or it was quit funny.....

the stuff he got away with......have you seen all his disguises and stuff?

(sorry for offtopicness)
Back to top Go down
MaxKG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MaxKG

Companies : Snowboarding, longboarding, fingerboarding, chilling

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Actually, I have sky so I do know the show, even though I don't think I've ever seen it. Yeah I read some article about his trafficking "skills", they call him "the most sophisticated drugs baron of all time", he still got caught though happy Didn't know about the web space, and once again sorry about the spam, interesting subject happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 am

MaxKG wrote:
Really nice blog man, added it to my bookmarks happy

thanks dude! means alot happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
Ryan Dean
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ryan Dean

Companies : I Skate and love Snowboarding
Setup : Homewood nm M8 32mm
Riptape
BRR trucks
FlatFace G7d's (black)

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 am

In my experience it depends on the person, I know people who can take it or leave it or just smoke pot, But I started with smoking weed and 4 years later was a full blown drug addict and alcoholic in and out of treatment centers (I'm clean now). If you have a predisposition to addiction it can get bad preety fast cause if you smoke enough bud, it won't get you high enough anymore and you move on to biger things or drinking, If you dont have that kind of brain, a toke or a beer here and there probably aint gonna kill ya. So I dont think it's the substance so much, but the kind of person who's taking it.

Also I can do a trick tip if you want?

Last edited by Ryan Dean on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something)
Back to top Go down
BennySteeze
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:10 am

You should not be smoking weed anyway because it is illeagal tongue
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 pm

lol at the title of this thread XD
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm

It should be legal, its way less harmfull and addicting than alcohol. And all that gateway drug bullshit wouldnt apply if it was legal...
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

In quantity, it's harmful, on occasion, it's delightful.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Ryan Dean wrote:
In my experience it depends on the person, I know people who can take it or leave it or just smoke pot, But I started with smoking weed and 4 years later was a full blown drug addict and alcoholic in and out of treatment centers (I'm clean now). If you have a predisposition to addiction it can get bad preety fast cause if you smoke enough bud, it won't get you high enough anymore and you move on to biger things or drinking, If you dont have that kind of brain, a toke or a beer here and there probably aint gonna kill ya. So I dont think it's the substance so much, but the kind of person who's taking it.

Also I can do a trick tip if you want?

yeah. my cousin started with weed and i believe he made it up to a little bit of crack, but we got him out of it. im not exactly sure, but i know that happens to peopl e alll the time

as for the trick tip, pm me : )
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 pm

well put thom well put
if its so bad then why do they have medical marijuana lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
VictoriaWisner
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Companies : Fingerboarding
Setup :

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Thom McInally wrote:

Haha I like that
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Thom McInally wrote:
So is everything
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Boffey wrote:
Thom McInally wrote:
So is everything

even vegetables?
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Even breathing?
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Tim Lowery wrote:

You can't claim something to be good just because it's used for medical purposes. Obviously it can help SOME people.. People who actually need it. That doesn't mean the whole drug is okay.
Just like oxycotten, it's a wonderful drug, it helps people with chronic pain but it's also one of the worst drugs in the streets.

Last edited by GrantHarris on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm

My opinion is that you shouldn't ban something natural, if it was legalised there would be some sort of control on it, while there may be more people having it, it wouldn't have a cult, as there's no such rebelliousness in having something legal.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Thom McInally wrote:
Even breathing?

Yea, hyperventilating kills : o
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 am

GrantHarris wrote:
Tim Lowery wrote:

You can't claim something to be good just because it's used for medical purposes. Obviously it can help SOME people.. People who actually need it. That doesn't mean the whole drug is okay.
Just like oxycotten, it's a wonderful drug, it helps people with chronic pain but it's also one of the worst drugs in the streets.

yes i know this
im saying that its not as bad ass everyone thinks it is
california saw that although they didnt legalize it they still thought about making it legal
it cant be that bad if government officals thought about it
and yea i was watching cnn and they said each household could have a 25sq foot plot to grow it for themselves they couldnt sell though but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5VkG-dMPQ8
and your comparing something natural to something man made
the only reason it is illegal is because William Randolph Hearst ran a smear campaign against marijuana in the 1930s to protect his interests in the timber industry.
and hell the declaration is written on hemp lol
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 am

people shouldnt smoke weed cus it smells really weird
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 am

Tim Lowery wrote:
yes i know this
im saying that its not as bad ass everyone thinks it is
california saw that although they didnt legalize it they still thought about making it legal
it cant be that bad if government officals thought about it
and yea i was watching cnn and they said each household could have a 25sq foot plot to grow it for themselves they couldnt sell though but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5VkG-dMPQ8
and your comparing something natural to something man made
the only reason it is illegal is because William Randolph Hearst ran a smear campaign against marijuana in the 1930s to protect his interests in the timber industry.
and hell the declaration is written on hemp lol

Obviously if the government officials thought it wasn't bad they would have passed the law.
That's like saying a murderer is innocent just because he hasn't been convicted yet. Everyone in the court would have their doubts, but when the facts come into play he gets sentenced to death.
It seems to me weed isn't even legal in UK. Tell me how two counties like the United States and UK both made it illegal but yet both be wrong? and you, who have no say in anything that happens to a majority of people, can be able to override them, and say they don't know what their talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:55 am

we shouldn't be getting into a discussion about this cause neither of us do it
but the government didn't say yay or nay they left it to the people of California to vote on and most obviously voted no maybe because of what they were taught when they were growing up who knows
it helps and it hurts so what
like i said im not getting into an argument with my best friend about something so stupid like marijuana
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:24 am

guys expect some cool stuff soon! interview, trick tips, a couple of reviews!
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:51 pm

And that's all we have for today! The weed sucks discussion will be back in a week!
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:30 pm

lol not an arguement. Just a discussion. an opinion is an opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!   --The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

--The official "The FingerBoard Post" blog update thread-- PAGE 4!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next