Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal3 New Graphics - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 New Graphics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

3 New Graphics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:54 pm

lets look at miles for example. (im working on his interview right now). he starded making boards for himself. his friends wanted to buy them, so he slowly progressed to what he is, over time. all for the love of deck making.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
BennySteeze
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm

respect gets you everywhere in the fingerboard game....its the community who buy your decks after all.........

without respect you have eBay......where's Keith these days??? haha thats right, trying to sell brr rip graphics on the bay for 50 dollars........dream on.

you have lost most of your potential market with that comment to Thom, booby. it really was uncalled for, and if you wish to get a scrap of respect back apologize.....
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:29 pm

There's no need for him to apologise to me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but thanks for the support guys, haha
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 pm

i know he doesn't have to apologize, but if he did, i feel maybe he would get some of the respect back he just lost for his company with that immature comment he made.......

we'll see.....
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:15 pm

yeah im with blosom. itd be pretty cool if booby apologized, but he wont
Back to top Go down
Aaron Pounds
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Aaron Pounds

Companies : Woodfall
Setup : Push M2, No Conply wheels, wide tuned trucks, and flex tape

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:05 pm

yea.. and hahaha ^^^
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Not picking sides or anything, but I could understand how Dooby/Booby lol, could get mad. In every thread he made, Thom commented saying something boob related.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 pm

well he shouldnt have picked that name lol. legit point tho steven

"if you aint got a booby then youre a newbie.." umm no. if i dont have a booby, im a dude
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Yeahh.. I am a cunt..
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

people give 'nicknames' and if you sell decks with blatant cleavage related advertising you have to expect every titillating nip bouncing dd bra related jokes.... imo.

what was said to Thom was totally out of order though.....uncalled for in that tone.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Dooby
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Dooby

Companies : Dooby Decks
Setup : Mint Dooby Deck
FSS Tape
Tech Deck Wides (untuned)
Tech Deck Wheels
Tech Deck Hardware

It's a bad set-up I know. I don't really have money for anything else.

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm not apologizing. I'm sure this Thom kid is pretty cool, very intellectual and everything. Ever since the post Danny did for me he has been hating on my stuff. Saying pretty much anything boob related and it's been pissing me off. So therefore he does not get an apology. You guys say I am in fingerboarding only for the money? LOL! How can that possibly be? I have been making decks for almost 4 years, invested over $1,000 of my own money, and have gotten exactly $72 out of it. Hmm, in it for the money huh? Yea. How about not. I think this forum is ridiculous, for every person that doesn't hate, there are 5 that do. I've been trying to grow in fingerboarding and learn new things, but when It comes to me being on here, posting stuff to help out my company and my name, it's just gay. You guys literally have no respect. Hating on everything I do.

That was not a video whining about why people aren't buying my decks. It was not intended for that at all. I just put up a video wondering why people were not interested, or weren't buying them. All these kids are buying all these shitty ass decks and I don't know why, at all. One thing I don't understand is this. If you like the deck, but you don't like the company, you'll go buy from a different company that has worse decks. Why? Is it because you don't like the company's rep? So you'll buy a shittier deck because of it? Lol. That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Not going after quality, just reputation.

And seriously Thom, don't post on my stuff ever again unless you have something somewhat positive to say. It does get annoying when you are just saying random worthless shit about me and Dooby Decks.

I don't really want to start a little girlish, immature internet fight. If you really have stupid shit to say, come over and say it to me and we'll see what happens then, we really will. Get a plane ticket and stop acting like you're a "boss". I'll slap you with my 3 year old black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

booby wrote:
I think this forum is ridiculous, for every person that doesn't hate, there are 5 that do. I've been trying to grow in fingerboarding and learn new things, but when It comes to me being on here, posting stuff to help out my company and my name, it's just gay. You guys literally have no respect. Hating on everything I do.

then leave

booby wrote:
I'll slap you with my 3 year old black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

then ill slap you with my fist

3 New Graphics - Page 2 HatersGonnaHatePanda
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

everyone stop arguing, all ray wanted to do was show us all his new graphics.
why does everyone have to start arguments all the time?
i respect both of you ray and thom so i'm not taking sides, but you both provoked eachother here, so nobody can play the blame game, so just agree to dissagree and get on with it.
ima lock this now.

but ray, keep it up, your decks and graphics are still sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Graphics   3 New Graphics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 New Graphics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2