Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaacckkoo xD
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jaacckkoo xD

Companies : ...Fingerboarding, Xbox, Football, BMX :)

PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) Empty
PostSubject: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Hello everyone. I am the owner of PWF. PureWood Fingerboards. alien I couldn't figure out a name, most of them were taken so i came up with this. very happy
I recently made this company, to get people into Fingerboarding, but now i've decided to make this! I am making a website at the moment, Just got to put finishing touches on it, then i'll post it! I need a banner? I'd be delited to have some help, Also i am looking for a sort of co-owner to help me run things because i'm getting a bit stuck, it's 40-60 split, i need help with products, and displaying the company aswell, You'd have rights, i am looking for someone with experiance with buisness? Email me and get back to me? Jackk_xD@live.com? Don't forget the banner? Hope you like it, Ahaa i almost forgot, I'm looking for people to sponsor, send me an unedited video to my email, with name and i'll get on it, i have just an amazing sponsor package waiting, 4 people i'm looking to recruit at this time, then maybe more later on? Also UniteFingerboard blog is amazing, Thanks for checking this out, i'll keep in touch.

Like a Star @ heaven Basketball alien king geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
SuperLiciousFBS
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SuperLiciousFBS

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Hello. I'am interested in this, I can make a banner. Tell me what you think! I can support this company to the fullest!
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 pm

oh great another _____wood company... and an over-emoticoner
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
DillonV
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
DillonV

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 am

lol, first you shouldn't go into partnership,it'll lead you into trouble(everyone has a different opinion), secondly if you just pulled the name from the air you should re-think a new name, something that stands out or is personal, not ____wood. further more you should really do some homework into some business ethics and making the products i.e. a excellent mold, the right veneer, perfect glue and how to drill the holes into the board perfectly everytime. before you really get this thing going do all your research first , when that's done make the product or perfect it then start looking into sponsors when you actually have something to sponsor people with other than a name.Remember there are over 100 board companies meaning you have lots of companies to compete with so you have to make yours stand out from the rest in order to have it sucsessful not just another guy with a idea to make a plain ol' wooden board and hope the idea flys.
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 pm

sounds okay mate :L
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Dont randomly bump it.
Back to top Go down
Amd97
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : FINGERBOARDING

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:34 pm

hey i was just wondering if you still need a person to represent your company. i would love to do that and i will send you the video.

Thanks
Ahmed
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:39 pm

THIS THREAD IS FROM NOV 2010 AND THE LAST POSTS ON IT WERE TO NOT RANDOMLY BUMP IT.

Seriously guys stop bumping old threads. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)   PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF) Empty

Back to top Go down

PureWood Fingerboard Company (PWF)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1