Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalkent ramsgate meetup Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kent ramsgate meetup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

kent ramsgate meetup Empty
PostSubject: kent ramsgate meetup   kent ramsgate meetup EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:07 am

could any of you guys come to south east kent for a meetup it shud be in january or maybe in december it would be awesome to hold an event i have a park and lots of ramps but if you guys could bring more it would be awesome it would probably be like on the 8th of january there is not many places to stay at but there is a premier inn about a 10 minute bus drive away from me it would be coolio catsio to meet you guys and maybe if its not in january i could have one in summer very happy it would be awesome very happy D: very happy very happy ;D very happy very happy very happy tongue very happy very happy very happy very happy very happy very happy very happy very happy very happy D:D very happy: D:D D:D very happy: very happy D:D D:D: D:D D:D: D:D D: :DD very happy:D D:D D: very happy D:DD very happy D:very happy very happy D:D
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: kent ramsgate meetup   kent ramsgate meetup EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: kent ramsgate meetup   kent ramsgate meetup EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm

i know your really excited and stuff, but theirs no need to make 4? threads about it is their?.....also there is an event planed in January so, the timings not great is it?.........round here it seems to be no events, then 5 all on the same day......common sense peoples?
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: kent ramsgate meetup   kent ramsgate meetup EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 pm

i dont know why it got sent like 3 times maybe i was raping the send button when i thought it was lagging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kent ramsgate meetup   kent ramsgate meetup Empty

Back to top Go down

kent ramsgate meetup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1