Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:16 pm

ill probably do what your doing Kerry.....stay a few days/nights...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:05 pm

we could book a triple room. i need to save pennies.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 am

SOOO.. this is fairly soon, and I'm definitely coming, so, we need to sort out sponsors?

I said I'd be up for sorting it as I've got my connections with unite and such.. do you guys (mainly harry as its his event) still want me to do that? if so I'll shoot a bunch of emails around. We've gotta get the word out and let sponsor packs get here..

ALSO..
kerryDETH wrote:
You know you said the whole thing had to be 'confirmed' fully harry, is it all confirmed now? I wont have money to book the travelodge for a few weeks anyway, but, yea, I'd like it to be 100% before I put down 60 ish quid on 2 nights at a travelodge
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 pm

I may have to pass on the room, since Valentine's so near to it, and i'm saving for FF14, i'll see what happens though, definitely coming either way!
Back to top Go down
JonathanSivel
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JonathanSivel

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : mini skateboard

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Kerry we need to get brr on the scene, they will most likely sponsor it
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Iv asked Todd at NO-COMPLY, and he is more than happy to sponsor the event.

Iv also been talking to Jordan at REDEMPTION about sponsoring, Just waiting for a conformation message back happy
He game me a idea of what he will be sending so i guess you can put REDEMPTION as a sponsor too very happy
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 pm

after seeing that todd is sponsoring this now i really want to go lol i hope i can afford it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Im deffo coming. And nocomply is sponsoring, this will be soo good happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm

JonathanSivel wrote:
Kerry we need to get brr on the scene, they will most likely sponsor it

Yea I'm basically asking everyone if you want me to get in touch with brr via my unite email (will look a lot more legit then).

AND.. Thom.. make up some flyers that I can put on unite/fbweekly/ffi? We need to start getting the word out about this as its deffs gonna own happy

I was also gonna ask todd + jordan, but seems as eddie has already done it I don't need to.. I'ma get on to andreas (panic), miles (creekwood), oak wheels, fingerblister accessories, closeup, mitt, MRfingerboards, zone, grant (hard knox), jw, and possibly other companies if I think of them. I mean, hopefully some of them will say something, its best to ask lots of companies than too few happy if anyone has any other companies I should ask, suggest and I may add them to my list.

Thom if you're not too busy, get the flyer done soonish so I can put it out in the emails when I do events?
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Someone get me a sweet picture, otherwise i'm going to have to do one myself.

Edit// Grabbed my own picture, the poster's looking pretty cool, i'll just need to put in definite sponsor logos when all fully confirmed.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 pm

I will spam your pages with another thread soon, when the event is absolutely confirmed.

It's being held at the school that my Mum works at, and the head teacher has confirmed the school is available on that day. But, we just need to check with the caretakers that they will not be taking a break on that day (most likely not) and if they are, we're very persuasive... :twisted:

Always wanted to make a few points to Kerry if he is totally confirmed on this, I hope you do realize this is just a school hall with a bunch of tables full of obstacles and a big mini? wink

Also, I have a surprise for you guys... I've come to the conclusion that everyone on FBHQ for being so supportive, will get free entry to the event, I'll pay all costs wink

And free Haribos and shiz ofc. (As people that went to CS2 will already know... - When Danny went out to the shop and bought his own haribos, ignoring mine. Haha)

This thing's happening lads, hope you're prepared.

And also Kerry, my mother was actually going to offer you a bed at our place, but we're afraid we have no vacancy :< bless...

Sponsors:
Big thanks to Eddie for contacting Redemption and No Comply! This means I'll begin the contests. I was deffo planning on a game of S.K.A.T.E one like last year, and I was also thinking a Big Mini run contest, and a street contest! very happy
Also, thanks Kerry for hoping to get in contact with all the others! Please inform them that prizes won't be necessary, just promoting will do!

Thanks for the support,
Harry.

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
JackTaylor
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Will there be registrations opening or anything? If there is then well....I'm definetly coming.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah, I forgot to mention, registrations are open when the event is confirmidation.

They'll be e-mail registrations.

If you've having friends come, include them too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

This'll be what it'll look like, just obviously without the fucking about//

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 5339070819_d38ac462c5
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 pm

bear*, just to let ya know wink
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah, i was debating that with myself, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Also if it turns out you get quite abit of stuff from nocomply and redmption you could do a little raffle? Some people suck and halfpipes and skate (me)
Back to top Go down
JackTaylor
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Jack L wrote:
Also if it turns out you get quite abit of stuff from nocomply and redmption you could do a little raffle? Some people suck and halfpipes and skate (me)

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Lol, good to see im not the only one happy Should i ask some other companies if they could sponsor.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:12 pm

yeah haha, dont say no prizes to other companies, cause the more prizes, the better chance of everyone taking something home with them happy
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Raffle is cool, hand out a few raffle strips to everyone at the start of the event, sorted!
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Is anyone else down for skating too? I fancy street skating some local spots for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:36 pm

not me i suck i used to be ok and i landed a kickflip once but now i can barely ollie happy i lol'd at the poster thom it looks so proffessional but hilarious lol happy
Back to top Go down
JackTaylor
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Alex. wrote:
Is anyone else down for skating too? I fancy street skating some local spots for an hour or so.

Its at a school so we would have a whole playground to ourselves happy
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Nah school caretakers always cry if you skate there because they think you're gonna break your arm and then sue them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event (Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next