Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRedemption/Kinetic Updates! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redemption/Kinetic Updates!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

Redemption/Kinetic Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Jordan Green Wote:

Hey FFI! I'm finally annoucing the new branch off of Redemption. Kinetic decks are special light weight decks. They are four ply and the two middle layers have 16 super light air chambers that reduce weight and add pop. They are very strong, have a 'k' stamp on nose and feature 2 graphics so far. Order at www.redemptionfb.webs.com
DECKS WITH POP!

[edit] available in 4 or 5 ply

Redemption/Kinetic Updates! DSCI0139

Redemption/Kinetic Updates! DSCI0126

Redemption/Kinetic Updates! DSCI0106

Amazing construction similar to Lib-Tech skate decks. Very light.

Redemption/Kinetic Updates! DSCI0108

Redemption/Kinetic Updates! Kinetic-formula

alternative graphic

Hope you enjoy! Pm Me or buy one on the site. Just like ordering a regular deck but clarify in the message box that you want a Kinetic. Same price though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:05 pm

wow
amazing, these available yet?
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Yup, they're available right now. I made a topic a week or so ago about the new mold redemption decks which imo look LUSH. You can choose all colours and width and such, and they're £13-14. Same applies to the kinetic decks, as all he does it put holes in the veneer, so I'm almost certain you can get a redemption NM as a kinetic and choose your plies and such for that super low low price. Which is pretty amazing happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:26 pm

yeah, the holes would just make the deck weaker though wouldnt they?
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm

maybe a teeny bit, but not really. Because they're spread out they wouldn't affect strength much if anything, but they'd make it a lot lighter.. Especially if the holes don't line up, which I imagine they don't, then the cross over would keep it strong happy

still, I don't think light decks are that appealing. My friends g12 is nice, but hes got non wide TD trucks + td wheels on it, and,ahh, it just flies sometimes, a too light deck I find hard to control..

But, thats personal preference, I'd be interested to hear a review of these decks happy
Back to top Go down
luajh
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
luajh

Companies : SPRiNGFiELD FingerBoards

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 am

intersting, but i think i might damage the pop. nicks fingerboards is doing the same thing with a piece of aluminium. hard to believe whats gonna happen if its being implied in veneer
Back to top Go down
http://springfieldfingerboards.vze.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Kinetic Updates!   Redemption/Kinetic Updates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption/Kinetic Updates!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1