Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalReks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! Empty
PostSubject: Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock!   Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 am

Peter R. Wrote:

Latest News
(11/21/09):
Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! Reks Banner 2
Many products in stock! CHECK IT OUT!!

We're finally back wink. If you're looking for an explanation of why I was gone read this, it was posted in Chit Chat for all you lurkers who can't view that forum wink:

Reks will be back 100% now since most of the activities are finished! I'd also just like to thank everyone for sticking through it while I was gone. I'd mainly like to thank the team. It's an awesome feeling when you know you've chosen the right guys. Even though I was gone for two or three months, none of them left and stuck through it. I really, really, appreciate it guys.

There is a huge restock on the site as of now. Substance Wheels, and everything that was in stock earlier, and then some. Most items have a discount placed on them, so take a look for yourself! very happy

If you'd like to receive updates about products before I post them up here on the forum, make an account on our shop with an e-mail that you actively use. I will be sending out e-mail updates to customers whenever something new happens!

REKS JLS TAPE will be in stock in about a week's time. It was shipped out to me today. There will be an opening sale of $4.00 PER PACK. The feel is outstanding too, you'll love it. It's practically 1mm of amazing..ness. wink

The Family:
Peter Rekawek
David Smith
Oury Yarbrough
Nick Pearson
Daniel Lindqvist
Goran Wisniewski
Josh Toy

[b]

Thanks for supporting my company! Only better things will be happening as time continues! happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock!   Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm

I was wondering what happened to reks! Now I know happy

Products look sick though!
Will be interesting to hear the verdict on the tape happy
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock!   Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:34 am

finally thank god
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock!   Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reks Distribution: We're BACK! Huge restock!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1