Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRide To Glory Winners! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ride To Glory Winners!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Ride To Glory Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Ride To Glory Winners!   Ride To Glory Winners! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Here!

Congratulations to everyone! I just watched the top 10 for street, a lot of brilliant entries!

For everyone who didn't see the prizes (gotta scroll down a bit on that page), holy bum there is a lot of good stuff! Martin beckmann is inanely lucky for placing 3rd and 2nd in street and vert respectively, meaning HE GETS TWO LOTS OF PRIZES.

But, yea, the videos are amazing, congratulations again to everyone. It was a rad contest, I'm gutted I didn't get to film for it. Lets hope there is ride to glory two! And, if they make things even better (which no doubt they'll aim to do if there is another one) then we're looking at even more fantastic prizes.
Back to top Go down

Ride To Glory Winners!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1