Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalShould i try to get sponsored? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should i try to get sponsored?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrElliottBlock
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MrElliottBlock

Companies : fingerboarding
Setup : Deck: Shen Red Skull (shape b)
Trucks: Tech Deck Wide Gold
Tuning: Riptape tuning
Wheels: Winkler Big Daddyz

Should i try to get sponsored? Empty
PostSubject: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

should i..?

i mean its really nice being sponsored but i dont know.. :L

PLEASSH RESHPOND.

C=
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:54 am

you dont try to get sponsored sponsors find you if youre good enough they will contact you
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 am

^that.

Fingerboarding isn't about being sponsored. And if you're asking if you should or not, no offense, but you're probably a long way from the level where you should be sponsored..

Fingerboard, have fun, enjoy it, progress, and fuck knows what'll happen one day. But just like in skateboarding, not everyone can be sponsored. and it doesn't matter happy
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

if your good and enjoy it sponsors will ask you dont bug companies to sponsor you. make videos not "sponsor me videos" a good example is daniel lindqvist he just fingerboarded and made videos and some good sponsors came ti him.
Back to top Go down
VictoriaWisner
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Companies : Fingerboarding
Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm

This thread made me lul......If you are good enough sponsors will come to you. Making videos or asking a company will get you nowhere. If you are good enough companies will watch you and it is much more gratifying when a company personally asks you to be on their team because they want you to represent them.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Don't try just wait.

And Kerry, he's better than you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

meh, whats the point, wait.
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 pm

dont ask without a video link or summit also,
people dont realy like it when you ask them to sponser you
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

Companies : Fusion Distribution

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 pm

the fact that you actually asked if you should get sponsored... gave me the impression that you're not exactly a good fingerboarder or ready to be sponsored yet.
Back to top Go down
http://fusiondistribution.co.uk/
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm

fbrep2010 wrote:
the fact that you actually asked if you should get sponsored... gave me the impression that you're not exactly a good fingerboarder or ready to be sponsored yet.

That's a bit of an ignorant statement...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Not that your not good enough yet, but you clearly aren't sure, so if your not sure, no.
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

Companies : Fusion Distribution

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

He may well be a good fingerboarder... as i said, it only gave me the impression. But i don't judge. May I just could have put it in a nicer way...
Back to top Go down
http://fusiondistribution.co.uk/
Anton Dean
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Anton Dean

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

hey elliot, welcome,
you are a good fingerboarder, but as most of the guys here say " wait "
i agree, if theyre a legit company, they'll sponsor you for you true ability happy
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm

im not going to sponsor you.......you may be good, but ive never heard of you, or seen 1 of your vids....

if you was ready to be sponsored, i would know who you are and seen your vids lots.....also you would have got yourself very active getting your vids about all over the online scene......fair enough you might be good? i dunno???
i guess if you was good and ready to be sponsored people would be talking about you.

maybe something to think about??? being sponsored isn't about a 'cool' tag or all about skills....its about repping a company, and if the sponsor feels you could rep that comany well, they would have been in contact with you.
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

idk about you being sponsored yet no offence but sketch needs to die down a bit (at least what ive seen in your recent vids) fb fo fun for now then you might get a sponsor in a while happy
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:26 am

lol. HELL YEAH!
This kid is so fucking good blackriver is cumming their pants to get him on.

Like seriously dude you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:34 am

if your interested in getting sponsored you shouldn't be asking if you should be seeking one cause if your active and make good vids that question would already be answered. more importantly the only thread similar to this you should be posting is if there are so many people after you, you don't know who to ride for. Then the question would be: Who Should I Pick? i would really like to see some of your vids if I could.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 am

I'ma lock this before more hate ensues guys. Give criticism nicely, please. Smiles all round <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i try to get sponsored?   Should i try to get sponsored? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should i try to get sponsored?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1