Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNEW TECH DECK:o - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW TECH DECK:o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

NEW TECH DECK:o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TECH DECK:o   NEW TECH DECK:o - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 am

I noticed that some of the techdecks have gotten worse, I bought the mega ramp and the 8 boards that came with it have no shape at all they are flat all the way across and the usual concave (none)..I sure hope they make some with a better shape and width for the kids starting out and some foam tape wouldnt hurt either.
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: NEW TECH DECK:o   NEW TECH DECK:o - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 am

Flippedoutfb, i'm not angry but i'm just going to explain something to you. When a topic is more than 2-3 weeks old dont post in it unless it's urgent. Thats called bumping. So if anyone says 'bump' thats what them mean.
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: NEW TECH DECK:o   NEW TECH DECK:o - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 am

"cant say anymore" why you acting like your the only one that knows about it haha its been known about for a few weeks now been on unite on here ffi tech deck site lol

i do think its a good idea though tech decks are what get alot of people into fingerboarding so to make them more realistic just increases the chance of a kid with a td getting a wooden deck happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TECH DECK:o   NEW TECH DECK:o - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TECH DECK:o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2