Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRedemption/Agape Graphic Decks Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boffey
Boffey

Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks Empty
PostSubject: Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks   Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:42 am

The words of Jordan Green, Owner of Redemption

Quote :
Here it is: 11 graphics total. I had a great time creating these and it was so much fun to finally see them on the decks. I've gained a new respect for companies(Simple, Yellowood...) who do a lot of graphic deck. Definetally a ton of hard work but the finished product is worth it. We here at Redemption Fingerboards hope you like the 2009 collection:
Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks DSCI0563

1st row: Baker spoof, Retro
2nd row: Bricks, Way, Color, Blue Growth
3rd row: Rasta, Birds, Roots, Flash, Spark

Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks DSCI0568

1 of each graphic will be in stock on the website by Tuesday morning at the super low price of only $25. Get them while you can!

It's finally arrived! With a little help(big thanks to Ben S.) he got this site rolling. www.redemptiondistribution.com will distribute all your fingerboard needs. Our main focus is decks and tuning but in the future we will have wide trucks, wheels, ramps etc. Redemption decks(variety), pivot cup material, kingpins, stickers are up now. Also when decks are not available there is a preorder option. This means that you can order an assorted deck and I'll ship it as soon as I finish some decks. I make a small stock of decks weekly so they will only take a few extra days to ship out.

Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks DSCI0535

Here are some Redemptions that I worked on this past week as I had freedom from college! 25 in all which makes this my biggest stock yet. Some are customs and others are going up on the site.

Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks DSCI0531lol

The Agape mold, 6 plys, synthetics, graphics, and zebra woods will soon available!

Redemption is here to stay and wants to provide you with low cost, high quality fingerboarding equipment!

They look sick, i think
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks   Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 am

damn theyre nice, im gonna stick to a custom though
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks   Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 pm

WOW nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Evan P
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Evan P

Setup : Yellowood P-6
Ytrucks
Ex-tape
G6o's

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks   Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Like them all apart from the bible basher one sad
Back to top Go down
LouisRobinson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
LouisRobinson

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks   Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Ye they look awesome might think bout getting one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gnarlyfb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks   Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption/Agape Graphic Decks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1