Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalIf you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. Empty
PostSubject: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:49 am

THANKYOU. <3
Unite got over 1000 hits yesterday! Seriously sooo stoked. Much love to you all, you guys make me smile and keep me doing what I love every day happy
Back to top Go down
james-parsonage
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
james-parsonage

Companies : 1/2 fss tape i supple the stickas
Setup : ff g12
ff red g6's
TD trucks painted (custom)

If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:19 am

keep up the good work kerry
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:24 am

as i have said many times you deserve every hit you get.. haha happy
Back to top Go down
Nedim V
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nedim V

Setup : flatface g13 30,5mm
dumps
g6d's

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:18 am

yeah about the compatition i accidentally deleted all of my youtube videos including the we <3 unite entry very happy

im gonna refilm soon very happy

and congratz <3

Last edited by Nedim V on Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:21 am

keep up the dope work kerry
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

thankyouuu! <3

But : http://www.fingerboardtv.de/2011/highscore/

I swear he does it just to take the piss out of me sometimes XD Haha, no I kid, but, every time I get stoked for getting lots of hits FBTV are always there to one up me.. Not that they don't deserve it, but its a buzzkill to say the least, haha.. STILL.. 4800 hits? Fucking congrats to them too!
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

yes i have noticed this they seem to have done that a couple of times, but it shows that they are keeping an eye on you and you are making yourself quite a presence happy
Back to top Go down
Dom-Mattocks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:42 am

nice work kerry, keep it up happy <3
Back to top Go down
james-parsonage
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
james-parsonage

Companies : 1/2 fss tape i supple the stickas
Setup : ff g12
ff red g6's
TD trucks painted (custom)

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:10 pm

ill just go to teh first ever post on their that will be more than a 10000 clikcs
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Congrats Kerry happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Billy Mackean wrote:
yes i have noticed this they seem to have done that a couple of times, but it shows that they are keeping an eye on you and you are making yourself quite a presence happy

I'd imagine it generally goes hand in hand with some of the events that generate big coverage to news sites, FF14 clearly spurred this huge surge of hits for both of us.

Anyway, regardless I'm mega stoked to have gotten this amount of hits! Thanks everyone! happy
Back to top Go down
FingerboarderFBS
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FingerboarderFBS

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:09 pm

You deserve it kerry well done
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:13 pm

wow congrats!!!

thats alot of fingerboaders.....or is it simon clicking it every so many seconds???

haha well done
Back to top Go down
FingerboarderFBS
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FingerboarderFBS

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:15 pm

blosom wrote:
wow congrats!!!

thats alot of fingerboaders.....or is it simon clicking it every so many seconds???

haha well done

Sid aka vicious274 did a video yesterday about the fast fingers and he did a shout out to unite and so did chris daniels on fbtv interview
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

hahaha I forgot simon saying that XD I'm sure it was at least half him XD
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Lol congratz
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:28 pm

congrats Kerry happy 10000 next yes? happy
Back to top Go down
BLU-S
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BLU-S

Companies : videography,photography fingerboarding , fluxmedia

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:42 pm

congrats dude sick work happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/bsinghy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..   If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together.. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you've ever popped over to that lame website that's all about bringing us together..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1