Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! Empty
PostSubject: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Watch
Also watch
Orgasm.
Repeat.

Seriously, best brr obstacle ever imo. Looks SOOOO fun.
*starts saving*
Buy one here

thoughts?
I think the price is too much, its two kickers and a beaut rail. but, I'll get one anyway when I can.
It should be 50, imo.
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 pm

they look super sexy to bad im broke
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 pm

yeah i dont have the money to buy big ramps
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

Companies : fingerboarding,skating,guitar,filming
Setup : Hard Knox Deck,FBS.Y-Trucks(White),Substance Dual Gold(black)

PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:49 am

i got 42 and my bdays tomorrow so maybe lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasScottPayne?feature=mhum
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:04 pm

I ordered one and a box 3 and a fingerboarder magazine happy
but the mike s ramp is for my bday
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:45 pm

would like the mikey gee rooftop ramp but i like the looks of that boris 2 thing
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:55 pm

dude don't bring back old posts like this please, that last post was three weeks ago : o
happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!   Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikey schniiiddz has got himself a ramp and you can all have fun with it too!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1