Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSkateboard edit at Mansfield plaza Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza Empty
PostSubject: Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza   Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I made this for jake, hes been skating a year and hes only 11 but he rips! (mainly becuase he gets new shoes and a setup every 2 weeks) happy

Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza   Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm

willhopewell wrote:
mainly becuase he gets new shoes and a setup every 2 weeks

Doubt that makes much of a difference.
Takes me that long to break in shoes right before skating don't like the feel of a deck when it's brand new, maybe I'm alone here though lol

His pants are ridiculous but he rips no denying it and the filming os good, editing is good, great video man..

Make more
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza   Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

thanks! happy

having fresh stuff all the time just makes it a bit easier, like getting a new deck with fresh pop, hes so spolied tongue
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza   Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 pm

willhopewell wrote:
thanks! happy

having fresh stuff all the time just makes it a bit easier, like getting a new deck with fresh pop, hes so spolied tongue

Yeah some kids get everything maybe too much, there is a guy at my local park has a new deck everytime I see him and he just sits around with it, next time I see him he has a new deck and is still sitting around, just a waste really
Back to top Go down
Mrblack0301
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza   Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 am

great video happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza   Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza Empty

Back to top Go down

Skateboard edit at Mansfield plaza

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1