Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalhaven't been on in a while Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

haven't been on in a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

haven't been on in a while Empty
PostSubject: haven't been on in a while   haven't been on in a while EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 am

and i am sorry for my absence. i just haven't posted on here in a while. i lost my best setup and i don't have any money for a new deck tongue

my other's i need tape for. but i haven't had the motivation to much anymore. i still check up on this site daily, but my channel on youtube i should upload a fb video soon. once i find my deck. but i'm focusing on skateboarding more now. i need to get switch inward heels sad so this is just a update saying i wont be posting much fingerboard vids anymore. mostly ps3 game play or skate videos. i need to pursue my skateboarding first. i want to start a skateboard company so i need to plan things out first. and i want to be a filmer.

i'll be on ffi a lot but just not on here much, but hopefully you understand i wont have that much time for fingerboarding anymore. i'll still make decks and fingerboard but i wont make much videos. hence the fact that i hate editing tongue
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

haven't been on in a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: haven't been on in a while   haven't been on in a while EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 am

Learn switch back heels then just dot spin your shoulders, not really my trick but I can still do em, good luck on your skate adventures
Back to top Go down

haven't been on in a while

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1