Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalThe Dream Thread! - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dream Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

The Dream Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread!   The Dream Thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Rdcruzer wrote:
BobSilver wrote:
I had a lucid dream and fucked megan fox then woke up.
:O man I never have those lucid dreams everyone talks about! >.<

Yeah, I tried to do it for like year when I finally got it. I can sometimes see them now. In a dream I look my fingers and if there's more or less fingers than 5 I realise that I'm in dream and you can do pretty much anything. Jump from Empire state buildings roof, fly and so on. Sooo much fun very happy
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread!   The Dream Thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 pm

I had a dream where I was sky diving with Jerry from Tom and Jerry. Probably cuz I watched the show for 2 hours then saw a myth busters were they were skydiving...
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread!   The Dream Thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Deleted some weird parts there Bob.

Please remember that there are some young kids on here. I'm all for freedom of speech but please try to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Flemishguy
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread!   The Dream Thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Don't you guys sometimes think: "Oh no, please stop dreaming" because you're getting the same dream over and over again and it's beginning to get boring. I sometimes had it, always with the same dream with a tree in my garden and I was climbing in it and jumping out over and over again and then my mother became angry because I was making too much noises. At that moment I realised that I'm dreaming and than I stop dreaming and I was awake, even when it was at 4:00 in the night and than I couldn't sleep anymore because I'm thinking about what will happen after my mother became angry with me. Now I don't have that dream anymore because I moved. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread!   The Dream Thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3