Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalYellowood Shipping Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yellowood Shipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Anyone have any experience ordering from Yellowood in the US? Just wondering how much longer I'm gonna have to wait. I ordered my deck on the 22nd of June and I ordered stuff from blackriver after that that has already shown up.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

1 and a half to 2 weeks, i think :/
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:52 pm

its not the yw posting that is slow....

its your home US postal service. they are slow and check everything....if you want to blame anyone blame your US psotal service....if there is any delay. its your postal service....

id bet my life that once yw posts it to you, it takes like 1/2 days to get to you, then 2/3 weeks in the US while they fap over it.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 pm

ye what he said :/, hes had most expierience most likely happy
Back to top Go down
Goatknuckles
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

That sucks. I have to wonder why the blackriver shipping was so much quicker though, maybe because its a bigger company? Maybe there is a larger shipping time difference between Portugal and Germany. I got a brand new set of BRR 2.0's and Winkler TL wheels waiting for a deck.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
DillonV

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 pm

there is 1000's of variables to consider when ordering from companies.
-When was it shipped?
-Where was it shipped?
-who's working the post offices in the country it was shipped?
-IS your package AIR mail or freight(boat)?
-Who's working at customs
-who's working at your local post office
- Does your mailman have a grudge on you?
-Has anyone gone postal near your package?
-Do they want to open and inspect your package because it was the lucky winner of their random draw?
-Did they think that your package poses a possible threat in anyway?
-Do they know of the company +Blackriver-ramps+ better than yellowood?

They're millions of reasons why certain things from farther away come to you quicker than others.. General rule of thumb, if your shit doesn't come with-in 2 months from big companies, you got fucked by your postal service, PERIOD. It should take anywhere between a week and a month 1/2.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 am

blosom wrote:
its not the yw posting that is slow....

its your home US postal service. they are slow and check everything....if you want to blame anyone blame your US psotal service....if there is any delay. its your postal service....

id bet my life that once yw posts it to you, it takes like 1/2 days to get to you, then 2/3 weeks in the US while they fap over it.

haha this, soo true. US customs is soo tight and I think for some reason portugal is fairly high on their list of countries to fap for prelonged period of times over, as I never hear of things from germany taking ages to the US. YW and Ytrucks post pretty quickly from what I know, and thats all they can do.
Back to top Go down
HOTWAXSKATERS234
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 am

Might make you feel not wanting to wait but it took 2 months to get it shipped march first came may first.
Back to top Go down
Toebex
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toebex

Companies : Anus
Setup : Dicks

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 am

Well I live on London, and it took 3 weeks the first time, then like 4 days the second. Yellowood is very unreliable when it comes to anything apart from the products.
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 am

So you mean, what's out of their hands? They screwed up your order Rory, build a bridge and get over it.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 am

^loving it.
Back to top Go down
Toebex
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toebex

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 am

Thom McInally wrote:
So you mean, what's out of their hands? They screwed up your order Rory, build a bridge and get over it.

That is not what im talking about. Next time, read what I say before you hate for no reason.

I said that everything apart from the products are dodgy. So:
The customer service is bad (still havent replied to any of my emails and its been 4 months since the first one I sent)
The shipping time is random
They could possibly forget you order
The each stock takes a while, however, there are more decks in each stock so they last longer.

However:
The products are outstanding
The decks are the best decks you can buy. Seriously.
The stickers are free, and are made to a high quality

No, I am not building a bridge. They didn't reply to any of my emails (2) and its been over a month now, so I did not know what they had done with my products that I paid for. So no offense... but Shut Up. You would want a refund to.
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am

They don't respond to emails, neither do most companies, even your precious Nollie wheels.. Doesn't mean it's bad customer service at all, they sent you your tape in the end, didn't they? And you still had a moan about it!

The shipping time has nothing to do with them. They send their orders out in batches, and it's up to Portuguese post and whoever's nation it is to bring it on time.. I ordered something from the south 6 weeks ago, it didn't come until last week. Therefore, your point is irrelevant to Yellowood.

Doubt it, considering they have order numbers and will have a database for orders.

And ..what?

Like i said, build a bridge and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Toebex
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toebex

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 pm

You are so wrong in so many ways.

I never said it was yellowoods fault that the shipping was slow. Also, blackriver raplied to my email in less than a day, Skype replied in less than an hour, flatface replied in less than 3 days and Lowpro replied almost instantly.
So yes. They should reply to their emails within at least a week.

So please. Im not moaning, so be quiet. You just don't want to accept that you're wrong.

Last edited by Toebex on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm

So who's going to have more of an opinion? A deluded kid with his head up his arse thanks to a few thousand subcribers, having a bitch because he didn't receive 6 sheets of tape, or someone who's met them, spoke to them, realises how much work they put into their companies?

Am i wrong for stating facts? There is no possible way i am wrong in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Toebex
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toebex

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

I wasnt bitching. I didnt recieve my products, I was annoyed (like ANY HUMAN would be), they never replied to me. So i became more annoyed. If I hadnt have contacted them, they would have technically "stolen" my money.
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Didn't say bitching? Yes, anyone would be annoyed, but everyone else would give the company a chance rather than post the unboxing video straight away and having a little cry over it.

Also, they extra stickers they gave you with the sheets of tape, you've technically "stolen" them, you didn't buy them.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
Toebex
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toebex

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Thom McInally wrote:
Didn't say bitching? Yes, anyone would be annoyed, but everyone else would give the company a chance rather than post the unboxing video straight away and having a little cry over it.

Also, they extra stickers they gave you with the sheets of tape, you've technically "stolen" them, you didn't buy them.

I give up on you...
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 pm

cat
Back to top Go down
Toebex
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Toebex

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:21 pm

I agree, cats are the best.
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Toebex wrote:
I agree, cats are the best.

haaaa, cool to have you online for once rory, hows the gopro. Worth it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yellowood Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowood Shipping   Yellowood Shipping Empty

Back to top Go down

Yellowood Shipping

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1