Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhydo you fngerboard Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whydo you fngerboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

Whydo you fngerboard Empty
PostSubject: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

I do it be ause its super fun and its way better than sitting on my ass doing nothing and i dont want to be like all the rednecks at my school spitting tobacco, drving tractors, and hunting i wanna be diffrent because no one will remember all of the names of the carhart wearing look alikes but will remember the ones who stand out cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 am

lol...tractor driving

i do it because itts fun and 'a great way to waste money' as my mum says
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 am

I do it because..
Well, firstly, I love it. Its become a huge part of my life, and I think its amazing.
Secondly, Its the first thing in my life I've actually been good at. Like, skateboarding, I'm just average. I've got a degree in computing but I'm not 'good', just, above average. Fingerboarding is something that I'm good at, or, I will be good at, and, that makes me smile. It makes me seem not useless for the first time in my life, which is nice. happy
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Because its really fun and its kind of like skating,
i love how everyone has a different style just like in skating
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:35 pm

lol im like average at fbing, bad at skating (ive only been doing it 5 month so i guess thats kinda acceptable), still havnt actually found anything im 'good' at =/ apart from design tech which i find fun but im only really good at it if i have the right equipment
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:41 pm

yeah, i like how fingerboarding as a 'new' sport and theres not many people involved
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm

yea, thats what I love about it as well, because its soo small compared to skateboarding theres a massive sense of community and fun in the scene, which is nice happy Ignoring the 10 year old youtube tards that is..
Back to top Go down
Evan P
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Evan P

Setup : Yellowood P-6
Ytrucks
Ex-tape
G6o's

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:36 pm

I like it because i get bored when im home haha. Also i like customising completely my setup and things and progressing, i like the people too happy
Back to top Go down
Nick Payne
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nick Payne

Companies : fingerboarding,skating,guitar,filming
Setup : Hard Knox Deck,FBS.Y-Trucks(White),Substance Dual Gold(black)

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 am

Timothy Lowery wrote:
I do it be ause its super fun and its way better than sitting on my ass doing nothing and i dont want to be like all the rednecks at my school spitting tobacco, drving tractors, and hunting i wanna be diffrent because no one will remember all of the names of the carhart wearing look alikes but will remember the ones who stand out cherry
dude thts so true people at our school are dickfaces i like it because its like skating in a way and its a challenge
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasScottPayne?feature=mhum
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 pm

lol its basically skating but when you cant actual;ly skate outside due to shit weather ect. i hate it when people call it 'sad' its just a hobby, like drawing or stamp collecting. its also fun just to pass time when your bored, i do it when im on my computer, like now tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whydo you fngerboard   Whydo you fngerboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Whydo you fngerboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-