Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTemple Fingerboards Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temple Fingerboards Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Isaac

Companies : I play the bass.
Setup : Yellowood Submarine, Substance Jade+, FBS

Temple Fingerboards Review Empty
PostSubject: Temple Fingerboards Review   Temple Fingerboards Review EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Temple Fingerboards Review IMG_0099Temple Fingerboards Review IMG_0106Temple Fingerboards Review IMG_0107Temple Fingerboards Review IMG_0108

Company Overview: Temple Fingerboards is a deck company run by Ryan Marshment. He currently sells his decks through FBC, FBHQ, and templefingerboards@yahoo.com . This deck was free to review, but he charges 10$ shipped for a deck. Ryan can also do exotic bottom plies, but mine is just normal. He currently has no website.

Price and Shipping Info: As I already stated, his decks are 10$ shipped. The shipping from California to South Carolina took 2 days, which is pretty amazing for normal shipping. The deck was in a standard bubble mailer with the deck in bubble wrap.

Craftsmanship and Performance: First of all, his decks look extremely amazing. The sanding is perfect. The deck is 5 plies with the 2nd and 4th dyed green. The deck seems to only have one coat of lacquer, but that does not affect the performance in any way. The holes are drilled and countersunk perfectly. The deck does not have kingpin holes, but he now asks if the costumer would like them. There is a small crack near one of the holes because of the drilling, but again, it does not affect the performance. The deck does seem to not have as much pop as some of my other deck (i.e. Yellowood). It does have pop but just not as much. It still performs great.

Positives: The deck is very aesthetically pleasing. The craftsmanship and price are both outstanding. 10$ for a deck with this craftsmanship is an amazing deal.

Negatives: There is no kingpin holes, but he now asks if you would want them. The deck is a little soggy, but it still performs great.

Overall: Overall, I would say definitely pick one of these up. 10$ for such a great deck is a great deal. If you are on FBC or FBHQ, definitely pick one up. These decks are great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sk8rat843
mikkolangot
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
mikkolangot

Setup : Main Setup:
FlatFace G13
Blackriver Trucks Rad Red 2.0
FBS Extra Smooth
FF BRR Edition wheels (black)

PostSubject: Re: Temple Fingerboards Review   Temple Fingerboards Review EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 pm

2 days from CA to SC good for you.. I haven't got my deck yet damn it!
Back to top Go down
WillSteller
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
WillSteller

Companies : Snowboarding, Skating
Setup : Emanant
NoLogo
FF
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Temple Fingerboards Review   Temple Fingerboards Review EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

nicely done review
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Temple Fingerboards Review   Temple Fingerboards Review EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:36 am

Wow thanks for posting this on here Isaac!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Fingerboards Review   Temple Fingerboards Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple Fingerboards Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1