Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOld school ceck company coming into works? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old school ceck company coming into works?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

Old school ceck company coming into works? Empty
PostSubject: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:52 pm

I would rather post it here because I fell you guys would understand it more on this forum. Well I may be in the works of making a new old school deck company or retro deck. Called Aztec. I may get in some tape soon and talk to Noah about where he got them longboard trucks from but It's just planning out. So what do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
Masonflawless
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Companies : Flawless fingerboards
Setup : Berlinwood new mold brr trucks and winkler wheels. Berlinwood radio lennie graphic td wide trucks flat face g6o wheels. Berlinwood old mold regular td trucks flat face g6brandonroberts

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Could be good I like the name
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Old school ceck company coming into works? J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm

If you are thinking about these trucks:
https://fingerboardhq.darkbb.com/t4859p45-tech-deck-general-thread?highlight=tech+deck
Then i guess they made them..

Why do you want to make a company?? Can't you just make the decks and enjoy that.. And then if some people wants to buy, start selling.
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 pm

ive always loved oldschool cecks
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Banlyst wrote:
https://fingerboardhq.darkbb.com/t4859p45-tech-deck-general-thread?highlight=tech+deck

Why do you want to make a company?? Can't you just make the decks and enjoy that.. And then if some people wants to buy, start selling.

I've always enjoyed making decks, so I want to start getting the name out. I do not take fingerboarding as a business, I just want other people to enjoy the decks that I enjoy making. And the money can go to new products... or donations to other companies that are in need of it like the PoP Factory.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Banlyst wrote:

This.

Just make decks, if people want to buy them... Sell them but do what you want to do, not because it's an incentive for money.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Old school ceck company coming into works? J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

xavier l. wrote:
Banlyst wrote:

I've always enjoyed making decks, so I want to start getting the name out. I do not take fingerboarding as a business, I just want other people to enjoy the decks that I enjoy making. And the money can go to new products... or donations to other companies that are in need of it like the PoP Factory.

Good answer. Well.. You should make your decks and a logo.. And then just keep it at that. Then you will find out if people wants to buy..
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm in the works of a logo right now. The company wont be some main company like blackriver or berlinwood, it'll just be a small company, a side one, I may only sell stuff and have stocks here and there.
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Around how much?
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Idk but the prices wont be over 30 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Any pictures of what you have made in the past?
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 pm

no sad

well yeah... i'll upload them tonight
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

sound
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 pm

There isn't much to think about if there aren't any pictures. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old school ceck company coming into works?   Old school ceck company coming into works? Empty

Back to top Go down

Old school ceck company coming into works?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1