Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalYour FIRST trick of the day Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your FIRST trick of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
guitarmeetsjake
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
guitarmeetsjake

Companies : Proud rider of Northwoods performance fingerboards; Fingerboarding, skateboarding, reading, writing, gaming, electric guitar, vaping
Setup : Northwoods BIGSTIC complete FIRE series

Your FIRST trick of the day Empty
PostSubject: Your FIRST trick of the day   Your FIRST trick of the day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

I saw the best trick of the day topic and had this idea.

Beginning at 12AM in your area on any day that this post is still going , post the very first trick/line/combo that you successfully land. Whether it be basic, sketchy, lame, or totally awesome and clean as hell. I figured this could get a little more interesting, seeing as how most people probably won't be warmed up. Those insanely difficult tricks will be a bit harder to nail, so more credit to those who post awesome tricks! :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/guitarmeetsjake
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: Your FIRST trick of the day   Your FIRST trick of the day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm

does it have to be first try?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Your FIRST trick of the day   Your FIRST trick of the day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm

I'M GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF THESE TRICK OF THE DAY THREADS.

DOES ANYBODY EVEN HONESTLY READ THEM.

I can understand like... OMG I FINALLY LANDED "XXXXXXXX"

BUT POSTING EVERY TRICK YOU DO LIKE THIS FORUM IS A TWITTER ACCOUNT DEVOTED TO YOUR FINGERBOARDING CAREER IS FUCKING LUDICROUS.

I'm sorry for internet-rage but it seems like a real waste of time. If anything let's just keep it contained to one thread?

Last edited by MaxL on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : internet rage)
Back to top Go down
guitarmeetsjake
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
guitarmeetsjake

Companies : Proud rider of Northwoods performance fingerboards; Fingerboarding, skateboarding, reading, writing, gaming, electric guitar, vaping
Setup : Northwoods BIGSTIC complete FIRE series

PostSubject: Re: Your FIRST trick of the day   Your FIRST trick of the day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

That's okay, MaxL. You don't have to click these threads if their names annoy you. That's the beauty of it all. happy

No T-Dub, it doesn't have to be first try xP. Just the first one that you land successfully very happy

Edit: Oh, and yes, I do read them MaxL. Anyone who has any respect for the fingerboarding community will read them if they contribute to posting a trick of their own. happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/guitarmeetsjake
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Your FIRST trick of the day   Your FIRST trick of the day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:12 pm

I completely agree, these threads need to be made into one thread. forums need some organisation and max is right in what he said, just, you know, aside the caps. going to lock these and make a big thread now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your FIRST trick of the day   Your FIRST trick of the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Your FIRST trick of the day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1