Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I can't do like any tricks as of late because I sliced open my finger de-icing my hockey skate sad so I've been kind of riding bowl and learning lefty. Got kickflips left handed which I must say I'm quite proud of happy
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:56 am

i did a beautiful kickflip back tail ollie out to wall ride down a cardboard barrier i made
Back to top Go down
Wes W.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Wes W.

Setup : Redwolf regular shape 32.5
china wides
flatface user shangs
Cartwheels prototypes
unknown foam tape

Cowply c1 one of a kind split
brts
winks big daddy'z
Sean's bushings
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:07 pm

I did a kickflip bs tailslide today, first one I've landed since I took my break. I'm getting my hands back on the reins slowly. cheers
Back to top Go down
rvlt
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
rvlt

Setup : KinKalla
Brt
Oak

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:39 pm

i close a heelflip !
Back to top Go down
Wes W.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Wes W.

china wides
flatface user shangs
Cartwheels prototypes
unknown foam tape

brts
winks big daddy'z
Sean's bushings
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm

I learned heelflips a long time ago, the best trick tips is by Gary Chin aka weakfingers on youtube!
Back to top Go down
GodBlessEmerica
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GodBlessEmerica

Companies : work in progress
Setup : cowply c2
brt wides
flatface G5-6 clears
some random tuning
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:42 pm

end with a shuvit. nice and classy amirite
Back to top Go down
Casin0
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Casin0

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:44 pm

heelflip fs lip too fs crook fs 180 out
Back to top Go down
Wes W.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Wes W.

china wides
flatface user shangs
Cartwheels prototypes
unknown foam tape

brts
winks big daddy'z
Sean's bushings
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 am

Switch lazer, smith. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 am

OMG!!! NOLLIE BS HEEL FLIP HURRICANE DOWN A FUCKING HANDRAIL!!! very happy  
*Yes, I did indeed catch this on film afro

- Jono
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Ytrucks (polished)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 am

Nollie double varial heel flip (aka nollie daydream flip)...kind of a 'lame' trick but I have never seen them done before, so I dont know, lol....

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Pedro

Setup : Flint
Blackriver trucks
Oak wheels Minis

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:20 pm

DoubleDigits wrote:
Nollie double varial heel flip (aka nollie daydream flip)...kind of a 'lame' trick but I have never seen them done before, so I dont know, lol....

- Jono

not lame at all, one of my favorite tricks to do actually haha
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Ytrucks (polished)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:15 am

@Pedro: I am always in two-minds about double flipping on fingerboards...

Its cool you like doing them too...I admit, they feel awesome when you get them just right very happy

- Jono
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:24 pm

its real cool when you meet another fingerboard in real life and they understand how good it feels to land a hard trick.

anyway,

Last night I must of landed at least 30 switch backside tailslide, flip outs while attempting a line with a nollie krook, nollie tre out at the end. Finally landed it, and it felt soooo good!
Back to top Go down
UntuckedFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 1:16 am

Haven't learned a new trick in a while but about a month ago I was messing around and despite having never landed one before, I thought a nollie flip front blunt would feel rad and decided to try it and film it.

Well I ended up getting two in a row !!! (even tough the first was shitty).

Damn have to wait 7 days to post the footy.

Edit: if you want the see it, my insta is untuckedfingers and it's the latest post.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Ayyy that was pretty good! Sent you a follow on IG.

Finally landed Laser flip to smith. Too bad I fluked it and I did it without a camera running. Still that's one thing off my bucket trick list.
Back to top Go down
oathfbco
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
oathfbco

Companies : oathfingerboards
Setup : #1
Vividwood 33.5x96
brt wides black baseplate
Backer Bushings YtruckEd. orange
Dislocation pivot cups green
oaks rv2 acid green
Vividtape

Oblivious fb deck
Ytrucks X4 all-whites
Ywheels Y2 orange
Vividtape

FingerboardConnoisseur deck
Reshaped, Repainted china trucks
Backer Bushings White
CNC wheels
fbs boardrails
Vividtape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Got my first laser flip down yesterday, pretty hyped! cheers
Back to top Go down
oathfbco
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
oathfbco

Companies : oathfingerboards
Setup : #1
Vividwood 33.5x96
brt wides black baseplate
Backer Bushings YtruckEd. orange
Dislocation pivot cups green
oaks rv2 acid green
Vividtape

Oblivious fb deck
Ytrucks X4 all-whites
Ywheels Y2 orange
Vividtape

FingerboardConnoisseur deck
Reshaped, Repainted china trucks
Backer Bushings White
CNC wheels
fbs boardrails
Vividtape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:33 am

another trick down: switch tre to smith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44