Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalI am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de Empty
PostSubject: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Two and a half weeks ago I ordered Y trucks from them.

They charged my account for the purchase.

Never sent the item. The status stayed at "In progress" for the whole time.

I went to the site today to check my orders, and they erased my order history and there is nothing there proving i even ordered.

They arent returning my emails and never sent any confirmations of me even ordering them, even though they already took my money.

Is it just my horrid luck or is this like a recurring thing with FBS.

whatisthiscrap.jpg
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Dude, its take like 2.5 months for my Ytrucks to come. . .

When they shipped mine and Billy's out, it took ages! Right Bilbo?

But dude, just try to occupy your mind with something else, waiting for things in the mail is a bitch, haha
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 pm

kartha is lazy, but it sounds like something is up. bombard them with emails, if it gets close to the 45 day cut off line on paypal and you haven't got it or any replys from emails, just dispute the payment and get your money back. their problem if they dont reply.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:22 pm

James.P wrote:
Dude, its take like 2.5 months for my Ytrucks to come. . .

When they shipped mine and Billy's out, it took ages! Right Bilbo?

But dude, just try to occupy your mind with something else, waiting for things in the mail is a bitch, haha

Its not that its taking long to send. its that they didnt send it but they took my money and erased my order history.

@ Kerry the payment was made with money that wasnt on the paypal account, but directly from my chequing account. could i still do this?

i recommend no one ever purchase from fbs again. horrid first experience.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 pm

No, if you don't pay with paypal you've got no buyer protection.

Sucks, but you're entirely up to chance now. Just don't let up on the emails, and well, maybe if in two months they've not replied and you've not got anything, give up.

MIND YOU.. I did wait just under 6 months for my frost custom, and after thinking I got scammed for soo long it randomly turned up on my doorstep. Shipped like a week prior to when it turned up, and it wasn't the custom I asked for.. BUT STILL. It turned up. Who knows.

fingers crossed they get back to you, but I've been ignored with emails from FBS before and had orders take ages to turn up.. like.. 3-4 weeks for a pack of tape from germany to UK, when its normally less than a week for post from somewhere that close? And personally I think the tape is shit. I know people dig it, but its soo far from my preference. Ew. Riptape all day<3 but that's besides the point.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:30 pm

I used a paypal account, but since i had no funds it funneled the money directly from my account. it was a paypal account used.

and yes FBS is absolute ass. rip and yellowood tape are the way to go tongue
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 am

Well I heard the postal system in Canada is balls. 2.5 weeks is not huge but I'd still worry a little bit. If you used a Paypal account, you can file a dispute. happy
Back to top Go down
Chris Daniels
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 am

Katha is one of the most legit person in fingerboarding. I think its highly unlikely that she is scamming you. Keep sending emails and I'm sure it will get sorted out.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:31 am

its not how long the sending will take thats the issue. im used to an overprotective postal system. its just that she took my money and didnt send a product at all thats annoying.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:36 am

I've also had bad experiences with fbs, I ordered a bunch of stuff wayy back to prepare for ukr1, 2 weeks later it wasn't here and she said she wrote the wrong address on it and it got returned, then she said she sent it,2 more weeks and it never showed up, she stopped replying. After this we made the same order again, and it arrived 3 weeks later, then about 2 month we got in touch with her about the lost one, and she said it got returned again, then she sent it to us and it arrived 2 week later. we never got our stuff in time for ukr1 sad poor jonny had to use skate grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de   I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de Empty

Back to top Go down

I am completely fed up with Fingerboardstore.de

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1