Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLow Pro Proformace Pack Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Low Pro Proformace Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

Companies : Creekwood Fingerboard Store~www.creekwoodfbs.com

Low Pro Proformace Pack Empty
PostSubject: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 pm

So I finally got my order from Flatface. One of the things I ordered was a Low Pro Proformace Pack. I thought it would be amazing from hearing people talk about them. Well to be honest all it is is 3 sheets of Low Pro tape (horrible) and polished TD Trucks. Along with O-Rings and 3 stickers. Also Flatface only gave me 3 stickers for spending like $50 usd with them. I find it kinda crazy. Also the trucks don't proform any better than TD trucks and the stock bushings are imposible to get off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creekwoodfbs.com
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 am

pretty sure they're not actually TD trucks, but they're inanely similar.. just like spinal/no comply/random korean factory made bulk packages of trucks you can get on ebay..
And, well, I thought it was a given that the tape was shit, everyone was buying the packs for the trucks I thought, as they look nice. Would be cool if someone sent a pair to a company like rush or helio and got them shaped, then they'd perform + look better happy

Sucks though that they're not as good as you'd hoped. TD trucks are slowly dying out and being replaced with people using BRRs and Ytrucks, so, I'd say, just save up! They're not THAT expensive, and wayywayyy worth every penny (thats BRRs, not used Ytrucks but heard they're equally good performance wise, I just think they look shit, thats my oppinion though)

I got like 3 stickers last time I spent like, 30 dollars on flatface, so odd that they'd only give you 3, unless they give three to everyone : o

Who knows happy Thanks for the heads up mini review on the performance packs though, I know a bunch of us here were wondering about them, and now we know.
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 am

Yea. I know. I looked at them compared to TD Trucks and on the bottom they have the same symbol and everything so I would be they are just polished TD trucks. And yea, I want BRR but I don't want to have to glue wheels on. Plus $75 seems steep. I may get some soon though.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:49 pm

ja they are just td trucks i wan talking to mandre before he scammed me!

"That dick"
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:

"That dick"
Typo fail!

And when i spend like 30ish on FF i get like 6 stickers lol
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Lol, shame about the trucks n stuff. They looked really nice
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:

"That dick"

that first line honestly took me about 5 tries to read it and get what you mean hmm
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Yep. I may sell them on ebay or put them on my Yellowood. But I really want BRR Trucks!
Back to top Go down
giganeo
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : A Tech Deck, bro.

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:29 pm

low pro tape sucks
like poop
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
ferry*
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ferry*

Setup : yellowood a6 deck , spinal wide trucks, flatface g6o wheels, riptape bushings, riptape

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:09 pm

i like lowpro tape
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ferry98
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:14 pm

It may be ok. I havent tried it. I might just put it on a td if I can find one laying around!
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : Berlinwood
BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm

i saw the pack thing on ff but was outa stock
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Yea. Its really not very good for the price.
Back to top Go down
Colleran
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : FlatFace G12
Extra Smooth
YTrucks Silver
Winkler Wheels "Hansen Mansen"

BerlinWood '09
Rip Tape
+blackriver+ Trucks
FlatFace G7.1Z

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 pm

I like LowPro trucks, actually. They look very nice, and perform well with good bushings and pivot cups.
Back to top Go down
мιℓєѕƒ
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
мιℓєѕƒ

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Yea. Kinda. I don't care really. I would just use spinal's. They are the same just not polished.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:37 pm

i dont mind the lowpro trucks...they ARE wide tech deck trucks, but prolly the best ones you can get....like the finish on them is nice, the axel and nuts all work good, not like some tech deck trucks, you get wonky axels, the nuts dont thread properly and most of the time tech deck trucks have bad mold marks.....not like the lowpros. also i dig the lowpro tape. its not so good if it gets dirty, but you just put masking tape on it and take it off and its great...also with the lowpro tape it sticks to your fingers for maybe 1/2 a second if you push down hard on it, which helps if you cant do nollies and stuff....fbs and brrtrucks forever though baby. very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 pm

I know you're new, but, please read this and note for future reference:

Bringing back old topics is not appreciated on this forum, and pretty much any forum as far as I'm aware. Look at the last post, check the date, if its more than a week or two ago, then, thats an old topic pretty much, and we'd appreciate it if you didn't bring it back.

there are, exceptions:
1) a sticky that has ongoing relevance, like, newest setups, or what are you expecting in the mail..
2) if you have new or unposted valid information on a topic.. For instance in this case, were it new information on lowpro trucks you'd posted, not just your opinion, then, it'd be okay, as people could begin to discuss it again, but, as we've already discussed it, then, theres not much else to say other than the same thing over and over again.
3) trade threads, asking if something has been sold etc, but if something is for sale and it either sells, or, becomes not for sale any more then, the OP should change that.

Not that we don't value your opinion, just, its a rule here, so, now you know. happy
Back to top Go down
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm

kerry for president ! (sorry for spam happy )
Back to top Go down
Harry_Maher
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 am

I just ordered some anchor trucks that are basically the same as low pro trucks. you can get em at reks distrubtion for 5 bucks very happy they look super shiny :lol:
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 am

Harry_Maher, read this:

kerryDETH wrote:
I know you're new, but, please read this and note for future reference:

Bringing back old topics is not appreciated on this forum, and pretty much any forum as far as I'm aware. Look at the last post, check the date, if its more than a week or two ago, then, thats an old topic pretty much, and we'd appreciate it if you didn't bring it back.

there are, exceptions:
1) a sticky that has ongoing relevance, like, newest setups, or what are you expecting in the mail..
2) if you have new or unposted valid information on a topic.. For instance in this case, were it new information on lowpro trucks you'd posted, not just your opinion, then, it'd be okay, as people could begin to discuss it again, but, as we've already discussed it, then, theres not much else to say other than the same thing over and over again.
3) trade threads, asking if something has been sold etc, but if something is for sale and it either sells, or, becomes not for sale any more then, the OP should change that.

Not that we don't value your opinion, just, its a rule here, so, now you know. happy

You could have made a thread about anchor trucks, there isn't one as far as I'm aware
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:20 am

Lowpro trucks arent tech deck trucks they got them from china like tmg but they kept the original shape and polished them and lowpro tape is the first foam tape ive ever own its good for beginers but for someone deep into fbing its a bad idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Timothy Lowery wrote:
Lowpro trucks arent tech deck trucks they got them from china like tmg but they kept the original shape and polished them and lowpro tape is the first foam tape ive ever own its good for beginers but for someone deep into fbing its a bad idea

lowpro trucks aren't polished...they are chromed....they come like that from the factory happy ......and i totally agree with you about what u say about lowpro tape.....when i first got back into fbing again i thought it was the sheet, but now i think its pants very happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:02 pm

what factory is this?? where can i get them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
willhopewell
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

BRT's
Winker's

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

i dont like lowpro tape prefer the old riptape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Pro Proformace Pack   Low Pro Proformace Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Pro Proformace Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next