Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSudden Inspiration.. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sudden Inspiration..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

Sudden Inspiration.. Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Inspiration..   Sudden Inspiration.. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 am

So, heres an interesting idea I had today. Ever had, just a sudden inspiration to do a certain trick, then not felt happy until you've done it?

like me today, walking around town, saw this random table thats in one of the shopping centres in plymouth as I walk towards sainsburies; and I suddenly got in my head
HARDFLIP FS CROOK!

I don't know why. But, as soon as I went home I spent like 20 minutes or so until I landed one cleanly, then my mind was at peace again.
took a while as I've been feeling reet ill so my mind is all cloudy and I cant concentrate, so fbing is hard atm. I'm trying to stay in bed as much as possible to get better, haha happy

But, yea, things like this ever happen to you guys? Post your sudden inspirations, maybe you had to come back to a spot and do a trick on a spot? or just thought of a trick and did it at home? Either way, post them! happy
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

Sudden Inspiration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Inspiration..   Sudden Inspiration.. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 am

Yeah ones but i dont know what trick it was tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan

Sudden Inspiration..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1