Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalneed help with nollie flips Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help with nollie flips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitch-03
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
mitch-03

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm <3
Brt Wides,
Oak Roots,
Ace tape.

need help with nollie flips Empty
PostSubject: need help with nollie flips   need help with nollie flips EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 am

i can nollie flip just pretty poorly.. it flips really fast and close to the ground and i land them pretty rarely any tips on how i can get them more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDGlRgnBrc

obviously not slow mo.. lol.
Back to top Go down
TributeDecks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TributeDecks

PostSubject: Re: need help with nollie flips   need help with nollie flips EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Well some of that is how you flick and some of it is just experience with nollie/switch. Mine were like yours 4 years ago. (Only really started doing switch around then) As you get used to popping with your front finger you get more "power" in it and you can pop higher.

The flick is more vertical than you think, you just have to overdo the motions like straight up and then flick far back with your back finger once you have some height so that it levels out.

Just keep practicing and experimenting with how you flick and different configurations of finger positions, you'll get em.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: need help with nollie flips   need help with nollie flips EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 pm

A technique I practiced with was to roll into them each time, take it smoothly, then land softly.

But TributeDecks is better at explaining than I am, he got it right, follow his advice happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
mitch-03
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
mitch-03

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm <3
Brt Wides,
Oak Roots,
Ace tape.

PostSubject: Re: need help with nollie flips   need help with nollie flips EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 am

thanks i will keep practising
Back to top Go down
JackPearson
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackPearson

Companies : Scootering, Fingerboarding, Football.

PostSubject: Re: need help with nollie flips   need help with nollie flips EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:01 am

Try and get as much momentum you can. Js.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with nollie flips   need help with nollie flips Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with nollie flips

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1