Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CREEKWOOD SHIPPING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Good Good. I would say something about Miles. But I can't..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Blackriver is the best when it comes to shipping. You dont need a paypal which is awesome, and youre package is delivered the same day if you order in the morning, the next day if you didnt. its amazing.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Well you don't need a PayPal to order from us or pretty much anyone else either. You just use Paypal as a guest and type in your credit card number. I find that it is actually easier that way than to fill out an order form as an order form simply is just for organizing.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Forgiven wrote:
Well you don't need a PayPal to order from us or pretty much anyone else either. You just use Paypal as a guest and type in your credit card number. I find that it is actually easier that way than to fill out an order form as an order form simply is just for organizing.

eChecks take 8 days to clear. not fun. I can have my package in my hands paid for by the time an eCheck would clear.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Not an eCheck either. You just type in your credit card info. The money sends. Same way as PayPal basically.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

^Wow, you honestly don't have to promote your company in every thread possible, whilst making every other company mentioned seem less superior than your own, also, what is it that you want to say shout miles? cause he's a really nice guy, just cause one order gets messed up it doesn't make him a scammer or a dick as your making out, he's like 13/14 and owns one of the most well known companies in fingerboarding, I'm sure if given time he would sort out the order, maybe you might understand if you had a lot of orders at once? yeah, you make out that you get hundreds of orders daily, and that tour the greatest person ever to walk the earth, but no, you don't, and your not.
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Haha. Well said Danny.
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Alex. wrote:
Haha. Well said Danny.
[quote]

This
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
^Wow, you honestly don't have to promote your company in every thread possible, whilst making every other company mentioned seem less superior than your own, also, what is it that you want to say shout miles? cause he's a really nice guy, just cause one order gets messed up it doesn't make him a scammer or a dick as your making out, he's like 13/14 and owns one of the most well known companies in fingerboarding, I'm sure if given time he would sort out the order, maybe you might understand if you had a lot of orders at once? yeah, you make out that you get hundreds of orders daily, and that tour the greatest person ever to walk the earth, but no, you don't, and your not.

exactly!
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:45 am

Danny Hynam wrote:

Where do I make that out? Where do I make myself seem that I am the greatest person to walk the earth or make it seem like Forgiven Fingerboards gets hundreds of orders daily? Just because my website looks legit and I have put a lot of work into my company and am marketing it well makes me those things?

Promoting my company by explaining that you can use credit cards via PayPal and it is fast and easy with no hassle? I clearly said that that is how PayPal worked. I think you just hate me for some reason.

You need to get the stick out of your ass. However big it may be, just pull it the fuck out. N stop beefin'.

And yea. I would say something about Miles but it is totally irrelevant to the present and would probably just start drama.

Just because your name is in green doesn't mean you need to act superior to me or anyone else.
Be a moderator and do your job. All you're doing is causing drama and I'm pretty sure that that is the main goal of all the respectable moderators to do here; clean things up a bit.

You used to be cool, then you all of a sudden turned into a bunghole as soon as I started Forgiven.

Last edited by Forgiven on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 am

no forgiven. you just make everything about you.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:51 am

^^^^^^ uhhh...no he doesnt haha forgiven doesnt alwase make it about him he just simply is trying to get his company out there...
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:52 am

T-Dub97 wrote:
^^^^^^ uhhh...no he doesnt haha forgiven doesnt alwase make it about him he just simply is trying to get his company out there...

which can get annoying if he does it in threads that have nothing to do with him. theres a time and place for everything, including promotion.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 am

??? Where do I do this? Where? Where do I always promote my company? I spose by posting in a topic you can see our logo(which is temp) and name? Is that what you call promotion?

Where do I make everything seem like it's all about me? I do the same thing every other company does. Post's in threads, starts their own, makes decks, promotes them.

Maybe mine just sticks out a little bit from the rest which makes it seem like it is all about us?
scratch study :idea:
Back to top Go down
Trop32
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Trop32

Companies : Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : Jack shit.

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:39 am

Stop the madness. The only solution is a Battle Royal!
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 am

Trop32 wrote:
Stop the madness.
Back to top Go down
WillSteller
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
WillSteller

Companies : Snowboarding, Skating
Setup : Emanant
NoLogo
FF
FBS

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:27 am

Wow I am getting lots of posts on my thread! very happy
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:27 am

Well it looks like we are all super mature and productive members of the forum who are totally based on not fighting.

WillSteller wrote:
Wow I am getting lots of posts on my thread! very happy

Consider this the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREEKWOOD SHIPPING   CREEKWOOD SHIPPING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CREEKWOOD SHIPPING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2