Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLas Vegas Fingerboard Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Las Vegas Fingerboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LasVegasFingerboard
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
LasVegasFingerboard

Las Vegas Fingerboard Empty
PostSubject: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Or The Order of the Golden Hand jk but I felt like introducing my work. I started LVFB to basically express my creativity it is not a team nor a company but in time it could become a brotherhood of fingerboarders. I'm a proffessional tattoo artist so my life is drawing I decided to take my art skills and my passion for Fingerboarding and merge them. The link below is to check out my "drawings" that I keep adding to whenever I feel inspired let me know what you think. All of the "hands" you see I have as stickers so don't be afraid to ask for a couple

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.194434870633632.48890.173709682706151&type=3

Im in the works of making "stuff" cant say what yet but expect fun things in the future from The Golden Hand

I'm holden, my uncle raped me as a child, that's why I'm so fucked up. Anyone got any terriers I can fuck?
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Sounds real good man. I love art. The hand thing is really kind of wack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
LasVegasFingerboard
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
LasVegasFingerboard

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Thank you for the input. I really appreciate it. Did you like the page?
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 pm

HOLDEN
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Well the thing is that this is an actual project holden just stole it from someone on ffi
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Holden has no life... I don't see why anyone would bother continue trying to scam after most the people here figure it out within about 50 posts.... This dude is either really poor, or just has nothing better to do with his life.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm not sure what he is trying to do. Scam or not. He has been asking me on facebook for FORGIVEness. Maybe he's a hurting boy and is really sorry and just wants to be involved with our loving community again.

You know, or not. Maybe he just wants to scam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Fingerboard   Las Vegas Fingerboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas Fingerboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1