Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHoly, eBay nowadays!  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy, eBay nowadays!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

Holy, eBay nowadays!  Empty
PostSubject: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 pm

So this thread is not for spam btu I was just checking eBay and I searched "fingerboard," I just wanted to say that there are so many different fingerboard comapnies out there all selling the same stuff; Massproduced Wheels, Decks, Trucks and Tape.

I think the award however to teh best naem would be;

Face Up Fingerboard Wheels haha

Just thought I should document my findings!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
SovietRussiaSam
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SovietRussiaSam

Companies : Fingerboarding and Football

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Do they just resell china wheels and TD wheels?
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Yes, completely
Back to top Go down
SovietRussiaSam
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SovietRussiaSam

Companies : Fingerboarding and Football

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 pm

CasparH, I was actually looking on Ebay for fingerboards and I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peoples-Republic-Black-Performance-Tuned-Complete-Wooden-Fingerboard-Deck-/290639436446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ab75da9e#ht_3433wt_133

Now they are selling a wooden complete with bearing wheels for 17 dollars? I looked up Broken Knuckles and saw they sell their decks for 17$ without the wheels. I'm genuinly confused.. Do you think these are also the same people that just resell Chinas and TD equipment?
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 am

SovietRussiaSam wrote:
CasparH, I was actually looking on Ebay for fingerboards and I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peoples-Republic-Black-Performance-Tuned-Complete-Wooden-Fingerboard-Deck-/290639436446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ab75da9e#ht_3433wt_133

Now they are selling a wooden complete with bearing wheels for 17 dollars? I looked up Broken Knuckles and saw they sell their decks for 17$ without the wheels. I'm genuinly confused.. Do you think these are also the same people that just resell Chinas and TD equipment?

Broken Knuckle decks aren't China decks though. Also, their trucks are China trucks but they're one of the few who paint them into the non-mass produced colours and are tuned with inverted kingpins and soft bushings and washers.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Holy, eBay nowadays!  J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 am

Are you sure they actually paint thetrucks themselves?

All the china truck factories i have been talking to lets you decide exactly what color you want. Also, one of the factories sell their trucks with screws (tuning) instead of axles and kingpin.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Zach

Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm

saw some brand new btr's on ebay last week tongue
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Bleggh it makes me sick sad
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 am

I shit you not, I saw on eBay someone selling a (this is the real title) "Prete Super-Rare mellow mold (Wide 30mm)". I was like shit son you fo' serious? I check out the pics, and (im being serious) it was a 4c deck, where someone had tried to scrape off the graphic, leaving a faint shadow of the "4CFB" logo on the deck.

he was asking for $112 US.

I gotta give him credit for thinking there was someone with a low enough IQ to consider that a real rare prete.
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 am

RM wrote:
I shit you not, I saw on eBay someone selling a (this is the real title) "Prete Super-Rare mellow mold (Wide 30mm)". I was like shit son you fo' serious? I check out the pics, and (im being serious) it was a 4c deck, where someone had tried to scrape off the graphic, leaving a faint shadow of the "4CFB" logo on the deck.

he was asking for $112 US.

I gotta give him credit for thinking there was someone with a low enough IQ to consider that a real rare prete.

Travesty I hope he gets nothing
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:06 am

some american who can barely ollie will surely enough throw a tantrum and scream at his parents until they comply and log in to their paypal accounts for him to waste money on this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy, eBay nowadays!    Holy, eBay nowadays!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy, eBay nowadays!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1