Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHolden is trying to be better.. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holden is trying to be better..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

Holden is trying to be better.. Empty
PostSubject: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 pm

he posted this. He is trying to be rid of his scammer title. He has contacted me and reassured me of this. So if he is bad again he will never be trusted. We must hold him to this and make sure he is good.

Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Turning over a new leaf, good
Ta see but will he stick to it?
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 pm

he keeps asking me to join his company..I didnt cause i thought he would never send me anything and I doubted that it would be well run sence everyone says he is a scammer. hmm. hopefully he can get rid of his scammer title now. i kinda feel bad for him
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

he will never be forgiven...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 pm

chiller123 wrote:
he will never be forgiven...
True. Even if he is really trying to be better he's done to much for people to trust him or want to associate with him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:38 pm

He better send my fucking g4as then.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:45 am

Im not buying it. Its probably going to be the same story. Or, his last chance to get some FB stiff.
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:11 am

i think if he can manage over the next few months to pretty much take on all the foul things people will have to say without a single remark back, give back to every person he can remember that he scammed (i don't see how that's even possible), verbally apologize to everyone he has ever hurt with his miscellaneous bullshit (not some piece of scrap paper with a bunch of empty promises), and remain quite for a while give folks sometime to either get over or except what he's done can't be changed then there's a reason to take him seriously.

but even that for some folks just wont be enough. i think he should just severe his losses in fingerboarding and move on to something else.

WOW wtf am i saying!... action speaks louder than words, prove it! cause I haven't forgot that your the reason that the only friend that lived near me to fingerboard with quit cause of you stealing his shit when he totally trusted you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 am

I think he honestly would have to be on probation for like a year from us... He wouldn't be allowed to post in B/S/T or trade with other members and we would have to make that information totally available.

He would also have to be under a zero tolerance policy otherwise we would just ban him.

This is being provided that we let Holden back (I can't say I'm in support of the idea.)
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 am

MaxL wrote:
I think he honestly would have to be on probation for like a year from us... He wouldn't be allowed to post in B/S/T or trade with other members and we would have to make that information totally available.

He would also have to be under a zero tolerance policy otherwise we would just ban him.

This is being provided that we let Holden back (I can't say I'm in support of the idea.)

well said Max! i agree. it just seems to be too much for all the stuff he's done.
Back to top Go down
GoFingaBoarding
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GoFingaBoarding

Companies : Just Fingerboards, Fingerboarding
Setup : Forgiven Fingerboards Old mold, Tech Deck wides with Teflon tuning, Flatface G6Ds and 4cfingerboards Tape.

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 am

he should send everyone he scammed there stuff back.
Back to top Go down
MF_antwOn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MF_antwOn

Companies : Skateborading, Fingerboarding, Being A Father, Disc Golf, Graffiti, Music Production, Hip Hop
Setup : Prowood 30mm
Thin Pro Tape
Redawn Shaped w/ FF Teflon Tuning
G6Ds

Prowood 29mm
Creek Wood Tape
Redawns w/ Creek Wood Tuning
4CFB

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 am

I agree with that. Send the stuff you were suppose to and hopefully gain the communities trust back is the only way I see anyone giving a shit about him, he blatantly robbed people...
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 pm

GoFingaBoarding wrote:
he should send everyone he scammed there stuff back.

Add this to everything else I have said above.

We don't normally let any scammers back in once they have been banned and I don't see any reason why we would let the worst scammer come back just because he makes a youtube video about it... That means jack shit to me, he's probably just hoping to do one another large FB raid and fuck us over extra hard when we were like...

FingerboardHQ Forum Member wrote:
Shit I trusted Holden this time!

I mean ultimately this decision isn't up to me but I don't think it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I dont know what to think.........
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

oh my god, he's never done this before! Oh wait ._.

last time:
"I've changed!"
"I just banned ANOTHER one of your accounts a few hours ago"
"..." (no reply).

Paper + pens != a changed person.
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm

He kinda looks like a redneck Justin Bieber...

THE FACE OF HOLDEN!
Holden is trying to be better.. Holden

Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
oh my god, he's never done this before! Oh wait ._.

last time:
"I've changed!"
"I just banned ANOTHER one of your accounts a few hours ago"
"..." (no reply).

Paper + pens != a changed person.

LMFAO!!!!! That's so true. a pointless jotting to a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Fuck this. This guys a complete cunt. I wouldn't even bother. People like him (scammers), have been removed from society for a reason, this guys a analist. To avoid anyone losing shit, don't fucking bother.

*small rant over.

EDIT

Why do we need his opinion anyway? meme time

Holden is trying to be better.. Tumblr17

Last edited by James.P on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 pm

TylerE wrote:

THE FACE OF HOLDEN!

uurrggghhhhhhh, so true.
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm

He shouldnt be let back! Its like if a murderer was released from jail the people who he murdered's family wouldnt let him back, he messed it up his fault!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm

CasparH wrote:
He shouldnt be let back! Its like if a murderer was released from jail the people who he murdered's family wouldnt let him back, he messed it up his fault!

This. Why the fuck did he do it in the first place? Someone explain?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

James.P wrote:
Fuck this. This guys a complete cunt. I wouldn't even bother. People like him (scammers), have been removed from society for a reason, this guys a analist. To avoid anyone losing shit, don't fucking bother.

*small rant over.

EDIT

Why do we need his opinion anyway? meme time

Holden is trying to be better.. Tumblr17
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:46 pm

chiller123 wrote:
TylerE wrote:

THE FACE OF HOLDEN!

uurrggghhhhhhh, so true.

Holden is trying to be better.. Holden10

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 am

Pretty sure Holden bought the domain for fingerboard community. TylerE recently told me he started a new "company" named Flair fingeboards. Guess who's the admin for fbc? Flair fingerboards. He also is using Tomas's Flavor deck pics in his Flair fingerboards company thread.
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

holden

Can count his friends on one hand. (Still have room for more)

Troubled 12 year old, lol 12 year olds.

Too much free time, seriously, how many fucking forums has he created, how much time does he waste looking for fucking pictures of shit, just to scam people. Fuck, this kid should be put down.

Fucked up his life in the fingerboard community, never will/shall be allowed back on ANY mainstream forums, such as FBHQ, FFI, FBC etc etc

Fucks his sister.

Huge gap in his teeth, which any fingerboard could fit through. Even Martin Bs, 45-50mm deck (lol)

Fat and ugly cunt

No friends.

No friends.

and Again NO friends.

Holden, give up you son of a bitch.

I declare, Rant, OVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holden is trying to be better..   Holden is trying to be better.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holden is trying to be better..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next