Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalJT FINGERBOARDS! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JT FINGERBOARDS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
JT

Companies : JTfingerboards

JT FINGERBOARDS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JT FINGERBOARDS!   JT FINGERBOARDS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Idk who won the graphic contest lol prolly taylor t
I don't have a printer anymore so I cant print graphics at all.

First deck was put in the mold last night the plies are from grphic side to tape side
Strange brown exotic bottom ply
maple
Strange brown exotic ply
maple
Zebra wood top ply

so far its looking good tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

JT FINGERBOARDS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JT FINGERBOARDS!   JT FINGERBOARDS! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 pm

MaxL wrote:
Customize your vachina trucks with your own bushings / paint them yourself / customize them. Try to do something other than just pawning off vachina stuff.

To be honest though I don't see why anyone needs to sell vachina stuff, we can all go to a reputable store and by them if we need them. Focus on the products that make your "company" different like your decks... Make them the best they can be. Not going to say any names but I've seen a couple of "companies" on here who really need to rethink how they present themselves as a company... There is nothing wrong with just being a guy who makes decks for fun... But there is something wrong with trying to present yourself as a professional business when your products are straight up not up to any sort of standard.

That being said I've seen the single picture of your deck off your website and there wasn't enough for me to give you any real criticism on it...

Don't mind the middle paragraph, it's just a rant about companies vs deck makers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/

JT FINGERBOARDS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2