Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPicture Update? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture Update?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am

Heyyo. Yep. I've been workin on these beasts. Prepare for a pretty good sized launch of some stuff. But I do need your guy's input. Would any of you consider in picking up a mini-ramp ever? It's $23.00 just in material cost and the 5 hours to put it together by myself? Jeeze. But it's hella fun tho. I've never tried a mini-ramp before nonetheless a brr park or a brr mini but I couldn't imagine it being any better!! I like the transitions and the proportions are correct. I feel that that is kind of a problem with some of the newer ramp/rail/obstacle companies; proportions. That is something I am really good at and I think I have got down on a few models. I have been spending a lot of money and going through various prototypes and testing. Now I'm hittin' this mini 3-4 hours a day no breaks, Lol.

It's quite a bit bigger than the big mama and to me I think the proportions of this ramp are more correct and have a more "real feel" as there is more flat and not as big of a transition on such a small ramp; it's basically a bigmama sized mini-ramp. Not halfpipe.

You digg?

Now the only thing, the price is probably going to be around 135-150 just because of the amount of labor, bending, material costs, shipping. All that. Not for sale yet and I will probably only make a couple as they are stressful to get flawless.

Picture Update? 416180_2860302144051_1154588820_33199858_1411696206_o
Picture Update? 194601_2860306104150_1154588820_33199859_806243778_o

N my first ever graffiti on the mini, I think it's cool? I'm pretty mellow and I feel this is as-well I don't like a lot of wack out of the ordinary art.

Also, maybe I can have a model come out that is graffed? Who knows.

The proportions are correct and the Portions are very fair! That's what we are going to be about. No small cheap stuff. We're trying to hook you up an make everything real!!happy cheers

Give me your input.

Last edited by Forgiven on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

Definatly looking nice man!
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 am

Dat bench is sexy niguh! No. These look really well constructed! Rock on Forgiven!
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

You livin' forgiven? How are the proportions mate? You get what you pay for:) That's what I'm really pushing. tongue

Ye James. even tho your my ex-boyfriend. Maybe if you really can't control yourself after they release I can send you one like 80% off or something. So you just pay shipping? 3-4 bucks?
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 am

Dude, that is sick. I would get one for sure, except theres no way my 'rents would let me spend that amount of cash.

But still, looks sick happy
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 am

Thanks man! Means a lot!

Also check out our website! We redesigned a little and added a few more updates. Like the banner and our Now Official new logo? As seen on my avatar as well. MaxL is still working with colors.

Back to top Go down
pleasefb123
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
pleasefb123

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:28 am

First off I'd like to say the new forgiven logo is pretty damn ill! Plus that mini ramp looks beastly.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 am

pleasefb123 wrote:
First off I'd like to say the new forgiven logo is pretty damn ill! Plus that mini ramp looks beastly.

<3
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:54 am

pleasefb123 wrote:

You aint see nothin yet wink
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:56 am

^ Hahah true true! Max is the one behind the crime. Get's in the gritty of the grime for me, every time! Oh and I pay for him to get down too. wink
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:34 am

Forgiven wrote:
^ Hahah true true! Max is the one behind the crime. Get's in the gritty of the grime for me, every time! Oh and I pay for him to get down too. wink

:oops:
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am

I WANT THAT BENCH!!! NOW! . Great stuff Ray happy
Back to top Go down
Knut H
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Knut H

Setup : Yellowood Hydrant III
Redawn wide chrome Trucks
Riptape
Nollie wheels little monsters

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 pm

That looks sick aswell as the new logo!
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:12 pm

happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture Update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Update?   Picture Update? Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture Update?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1