Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalUKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS Empty
PostSubject: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Soooo.. need to book my ticket to UKR3, looks like billy isn't coming sad (haven't heard from him today though) so I'm travelling on my own. Are there any before/after sessions going down on friday and sunday?

I guess most of you have school friday? But sunday I hope there's a big chill out in manchester, would be great. Either way I need to work out what time I should come on friday, and what time to leave on sunday. Who's gonna be about??

Also I'm bringing street plaza dos, AND if there's a TV/DVD player, pissing fingers 3 (and relativity 2 if people want me to), as its an AMAZING film.

But, yea, who's about, times I should travel, need to know today basically. go go go very happy

thankyou happy
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

i can come.

just need to confirm stuff with you.

book your own tickets now, then i'll do the same for my self when i can and rendezvous with you about times.

if you want me to go with you, you have to get the 4:20pm bus there on the friday. then get the 09:30am bus back on the sunday happy

cant be on skype 'til late tonight having a dinner party.

<3
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm going to arriving Saturday morning and leaving Saturday night, unless anyone has a spare bed I can hog and I can make my way down Friday?! Haha
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

just texted you billy, hopefully chat on skype later. gotta work this out with thom too happy

are people up for a sesh on sunday though? otherwise I'll get the early bus home with billy. would be rad to chill with you all on sunday too though very happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

I'd be up for the pre sesh me James and Rafi if he's going with me and James will be at the "mall" or whatever you want to call it at 10
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm sure my flatmates won't mind some people sleeping in the hallway if more people want to stay, just make sure you bring a foam mattress and sleeping bag, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS   UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS Empty

Back to top Go down

UKR3 before/after sesh? NEED QUICK ANSWERS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1